Which of these hurt their team the most?

Hunter2_1

Out of these options, which do you think hurts their team the most?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Hurts their team the most...

• Blake Bortles' Quarterbacking (JAX)
    • Seattle's Offensive Line (SEA)
    • Andy Reid's time management (KC)
    • Browns' front office and draft strategy (CLE)
    • Andrew Luck's injuries (IND)
    • Not replacing Whitworth and Zeitler (CIN)
    • Baltimore neglecting their offense in general (BAL)
    • Carolina's Offensive Line (CAR)
    • Pagano's coaching (IND)
    • Chargers' complete organisational overhaul (LAC)
    • Sean Payton's neglect of the defense (NO)
    • NY's front office and coaching (NYJ)
    • Pittsburgh's relentless soft zones vs Patriots (PIT)
    • Journeymen Quarterbacks for 49ers (SF)
    • Buccaneer Kickers (TB)
    • LeBeau's stubbornness (TEN)

Nothing can beat the Brown's FO, but you should include the owner who hired them????????????? The Brown's have had 2 of the worst owners one after the other and could easily go 0-16 this year. Looks like the current owner is on par with William Ford, the recently passed away owner of the Lions.

2 hours ago, Jason_Bengal_Fl said:

We did replace Whit and Zeitler.  Unfortunately their replacements aren't playing well yet.  But honestly, even with them, our line had issues last season.

That's what I mean. Not replacing them with talent enough to stem the flow. Awful decision, as those two are elite. 

Leaning towards Luck because I feel those other teams are either in the playoff race with their issue(s) or probably wouldn’t be even if their issue(s) were fixed. 

This Colts team probably takes the division relatively easily with Luck there. With Brissett, they’re a hanging in game but won’t sniff the post season. Not sure any other poll option is that big of a swing.

EDIT: I didn’t see the Browns option. I’d probably consider that, given it’s sort of a sweeping statement “the entire FO”.

As a Steeler fan I can't even begin to tell you how frustrating it is to constantly see how they defend Brady and the Patriots. However, the Browns have continued to get high draft picks and they somehow get worst. At least some of these teams are successful whereas the Browns are always losing. No matter how many changes occur in the FO it's still the same dismal results.

18 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I voted New Orleans defensive problems.

If they have even an average defense, they make the playoffs every year, and might even be SB favorites.

If you want to talk about a team wasting away a great players career, you look at what these Saints have done.

The Saints have had an average defense for all but the previous 3 years.  During those years there were a lot of misses through the draft and FA, Payton didn't completely neglect the defense, he just made bad decisions in regards to it.  Go back through and look at the picks, there are quite a few defensive picks and even more defensive signings, he just didn't have an eye/coaching for defense which is a big part why a lot of former saints defensive players end up going to other teams and performing at All-Pro/Pro Bowl levels.

15 hours ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

As a Steeler fan I can't even begin to tell you how frustrating it is to constantly see how they defend Brady and the Patriots. However, the Browns have continued to get high draft picks and they somehow get worst. At least some of these teams are successful whereas the Browns are always losing. No matter how many changes occur in the FO it's still the same dismal results.

It's one of those games where before, you're nervous as hell going up against Pittsburgh, but once the game starts you quickly realise something doesn't quite add up. It's like the sting is taken out immediately, and it becomes a surprisingly enjoyable game (obviously from the perspective of a NE fan). Then you realise Pittsburgh are letting Brady have what he wants....Strange. 

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

You can just say Titans coaches stubbornness. They’re all stubborn as hell and like to play 1950 football.

LeBeau has always been like this. Defensive mastermind but absolutely stuck in his schematic ways, and won't adjust. He never did figure out that Brady dissects his exotic blitz packages, for example. 

Archived