Raiders trade C Rodney Hudson to Arizona

.Buzz

4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Sorry 4/5. Is that correct? Brown, richie, the lg and Hudson?

They resigned Incognito, brought back Goode who started I believe last year the entire season, and believe in their back up C, James, with Miller still at LT. Looking for a RT still I think but I’m not that knowledgeable on the Raiders depth chart.

Edited by Fureys49ers

4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Sorry 4/5. Is that correct? Brown, richie, the lg and Hudson?

Richie is back.

And Good (who played almost all of last season) has been signed to replace Jackson.

They’re also apparently a big fan of Andre James as Hudson’s replacement at Center.

So right now it’s:
Miller - Incognito - James - Good - RT?

4/5 in place. Not needing 4/5. Overall a downgrade, no doubt. But a much cheaper OL now.

Edited by Nightmare

1 minute ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

How do we keep getting official news of a release only for it to be a trade a handful of hours later?

I think everything up until the moment the new league year starts during this “legal tampering” period is all just handshakes, head nods and words. So nothing is official yet.

4 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

How do we keep getting official news of a release only for it to be a trade a handful of hours later?

Because moves aren’t official until the teams submit to league office.  Twitter stories don’t mean it’s official.    Case here where FO / agent leaked the news (FO obv not intentional if they were the cause). 

7 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

They resigned Incognito, brought back Goode who started I believe last year the entire season, and believe in their back up C, James, with Miller still at LT. Looking for a RT still I think but I’m not that knowledgeable on the Raiders depth chart.

james is a UDFA who performed poorly in his one spot start. i hope he's not the "answer"

4 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

I think everything up until the moment the new league year starts during this “legal tampering” period is all just handshakes, head nods and words. So nothing is official yet.

Just now, Broncofan said:

Because moves aren’t official until the teams submit to league office.  Twitter stories don’t mean it’s official.    Case here where FO / agent leaked the news (FO obv not intentional if they were the cause). 

yea i get it , just quite annoying tbh

Hudson release Topic getting to 15 pages then all of a sudden PLOT TWIST JK HE WAS TRADED

Just now, Turnobili said:

james is a UDFA who performed poorly in his one spot start. i hope he's not the "answer"

Might not be, I’m just regurgitating what I’ve read since the news of this Hudson departure broke. I haven’t followed the raiders near close enough to comment on his play.

best of luck to Big Rod, by far our most steady player since he came here. The best FA acquisition weve made since i can remember. I think he has at least two more seasons of high end play left in him. Good get for AZ, and solid return for the Raiders. Wish we couldve kept him, but it is what it is.