Jaguars are receiving inquiries on Gardner Minshew

pwny

1 minute ago, LinderFournette said:

Chase as a mentor is a good idea.  Been with multiple probowl guys.   Now if we have an injury we already screwed so Luton season

I’m pretty unconvinced that Chase Daniel has anything to do with anyone’s success

He’s sat behind a lot of pro bowl guys after they were already good, but that’s about it 

3 hours ago, JiffyJag said:

I’m pretty unconvinced that Chase Daniel has anything to do with anyone’s success

He’s sat behind a lot of pro bowl guys after they were already good, but that’s about it 

There’s a lot of thought that he’s going to be a coach after he’s done being a backup. He’s apparently really smart in QB things. Just like a slow on-field processor with mediocre arm. 

4 hours ago, pwny said:

There’s a lot of thought that he’s going to be a coach after he’s done being a backup. He’s apparently really smart in QB things. Just like a slow on-field processor with mediocre arm. 

Just because you suck at playing doesn’t mean you can’t coach, lead, and mentor.. hell Jordan Palmer has just tinkered with Trevor.. 😏.. and one of the first prospects he had was Bortles if you’re not concerned about that don’t be scared off by Chase. It just seems like this regime is about bring in guys familiar with how they coach which is normal for any new coaching staff. Chase would basically just help Trevor with the ropes of what to expect day to day of being a pro and processing the playbook Chase wouldn’t be half bad in my eyes Jags could do worse.

Minshew was 26th in performance (PFF), 14th in PPG Fantasy production, despite poor receivers, no running game (DFL in attempts), bottom three blocking, tough schedule, and horrendous coaching.

I would be shocked if the Jets were not among the suitors.  Maybe even the Patriots (though the timing wouldn't be ideal)?

1 hour ago, Dr A W Niloc said:

Minshew was 26th in performance (PFF), 14th in PPG Fantasy production, despite poor receivers, no running game (DFL in attempts), bottom three blocking, tough schedule, and horrendous coaching.

...and this is why you watch the games, folks.

2 hours ago, Dr A W Niloc said:

I would be shocked if the Jets were not among the suitors.  Maybe even the Patriots (though the timing wouldn't be ideal)?

If this isn’t Gardner Minshew, I will be shocked.

• Like 1