Week 7: New York Jets (3-3) @ Miami Dolphins (3-2)

TheKillerNacho

NYJ @ MIA  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New York Jets
    • Miami Dolphins
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• Less than 3 point difference
    • 3-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • More than 15 point difference
  3. 3. Most fantasy points in this game?

• Jay Cutler
    • Josh McCown
    • Jay Ajayi
    • Matt Forte
    • Bilal Powell
    • Jarvis Landry
    • DeVante Parker
    • Kenny Stills
    • Jermaine Kearse
    • Robby Anderson
    • ArDarius Stewart
    • Julius Thomas
    • Austin Seferain-Jenkins
    • Eric Tomlinson
    • Cody Parkey
    • Chandler Catanzaro
    • Dolphins DST
    • Jets DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/22/2017 at 05:00 PM

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Holy crap... Matt Moore looks terrific. Why did we sign Cutler? o.O

Our offense is certainly looking different with Matt Moore on the field.  Oline almost looks like it can pass block, and the Recievers, which couldn't hardly catch a pass from Cutler, are suddenly catching passes with one hand.

1 minute ago, Swampbilly said:

Our offense is certainly looking different with Matt Moore on the field.  Online almost looks like it can pass block, and the Recievers, which couldn't hardly catch a pass from Cutler, are suddenly catching passes with one hand.

Yeah but I think a big thing is Moore is being more decisive than Cutler and isn't nearly as jittery.

26 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Yeah but I think a big thing is Moore is being more decisive than Cutler and isn't nearly as jittery.

I agree.  Moore is going to make some throws just based off of his pre snap reads, which can be dangerous, but he definitely has a better chemistry with our Recievers.

Spielman said it best when he said Cutler waits for the receiver to get open and Moore throws the receiver open.

Great win today. I think Moore will get the start Thursday against the Ravens because of Cutlers injury and a short week and if he plays at a high level it will be interesting to see who starts agianst the Raiders if Cutler is healthy for that game.

9 hours ago, Dolphinmeister said:

Spielman said it best when he said Cutler waits for the receiver to get open and Moore throws the receiver open.

Great win today. I think Moore will get the start Thursday against the Ravens because of Cutlers injury and a short week and if he plays at a high level it will be interesting to see who starts agianst the Raiders if Cutler is healthy for that game.

really enjoyed Spielman's work, actually digging in to the football rather than talking about puff pieces like some "analysis" guys out there.

on the game, well we sucked, we got better and then we played some defense. Was great to hear the stadium rocking at the end, that's what the team needs ALL the time. Oh and I'll say it first, no more home games given up to play in London, let someone else give up a game if we are to go again

Great win. Another nail-biter. Defense gave up the most points this season.. but also the least yards. Wake is a stud, I feel like I've typed that before.

Gase 3-1 against the Jets and a half-game back from the division lead.

Going to Baltimore on a short week.. conference game on the line and with a win the Dolphins are 4-1 in the AFC.

Three straight prime-time games coming up baby! TNF, SNF (will not be flexed), MNF.

What a great comeback victory. The defense finally stepped up when needed most. Moore, although limited in the throws he can make, made good decisions overall and put points on the board. It is going to be interesting going forward, if Moore can keep playing this well of the next 2 to 3 weeks, will Gase keep to the hot hand?

Archived