WFT sign WR Curtis Samuel

RaidersAreOne

Hm. I'm surprised that he went to Washington, to be honest. They had a need, but Samuel already got the Ron Rivera experience, and it felt like Rivera never quite knew what he had in Samuel. Samuel didn't really flourish until Joe Brady came to town and Rivera was out. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Hm. I'm surprised that he went to Washington, to be honest. They had a need, but Samuel already got the Ron Rivera experience, and it felt like Rivera never quite knew what he had in Samuel. Samuel didn't really flourish until Joe Brady came to town and Rivera was out. 

Thank you. 

43 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Washington front four against DaK. I'll go with WFT. The problem for Daz is Zek is no longer the freak!!!!!  All you Dallas fans know it!

No argument about Zeke, but they’ll do a lot better against that front 4 IF they have their 2 starting tackles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, m haynes said:

Ya Ya Ya  they been doing that for that last 10+ years. How's that working out.

From 2016 through 2019, their defense ranked around the top 10 each year, so . . .

1 hour ago, m haynes said:

Washington front four against DaK. I'll go with WFT. The problem for Daz is Zek is no longer the freak!!!!!  All you Dallas fans know it!

I'm not a Cowboys fan, dude. Taking a front four over a QB is a foolhardy decision.

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Totally agree, Mahomes showed the Bucs defensive line what was up and dominated the Super Bowl, right?

Mahomes totally didn't light up that same defense when he wasn't behind a second-team OL, right? But if Tennessee had the choice between swapping its front four with TB's or swapping Tannehill with Mahomes, they would totally choose TB's front four, right? Sit down, Ruskie.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Mahomes totally didn't light up that same defense when he wasn't behind a second-team OL, right? But if Tennessee had the choice between swapping its front four with TB's or swapping Tannehill with Mahomes, they would totally choose TB's front four, right? Sit down, Ruskie.

You are changing the argument when you bring in my team into the argument. Your basis was that choosing a front four over a QB is a foolhardy decision. I illustrated a situation where arguably the best quarterback in the league wasn't able to overcome the opposing front four. I was simply pointing out that your statement was inaccurate.