Vikings sign CB Patrick Peterson

RaidersAreOne

Was maddening this year. Had probably 4 performances where he looked like himself and on happened to be against DK but for the most part a super below average season. Plus given the trade request he had a season or two back, I’ve really soured on him

Good riddance PP, thanks for the memories. See you again when you retire. 

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

He’s washed. Probably should move to FS. 

Was wondering this too If he can play FS and let the Hitman play closer to the box where he excels.

Hopefully some of the young kids in the secondary can learn a thing or two from him.

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Idk about that. He's starting caliber, tho a #2 now. If you make a average CB follow the best WRs its gonna make em look worse. 

Zimmer has typically kept his CBs on one side. Except when Rhodes was playing like an all pro against elite WRs. That’s the only time i remember and that was maybe a two year stretch. Is Peterson better at LCB or RCB? 

3 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Zimmer has typically kept his CBs on one side. Except when Rhodes was playing like an all pro against elite WRs. That’s the only time i remember and that was maybe a two year stretch. Is Peterson better at LCB or RCB? 

He’s played man his whole career. No clue. If he’s matched with the WR2 then he’ll do solid, that’s about all I can say regarding that