Denver releases RB Philip Lindsay

Broncofan

41 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm going to assume Buffalo. Because a big play threat like Lindsay in the run game is such a need for this Bills O.

Lindsay as 1/2, Devin Singletary as the pass catcher and Zack Moss as a different style of guy would be dynamic...

Ehh I would prefer to go in to the draft and land a RB long term on the cheap. Etienne and Harris would be my top 2 options. Now if he was still available around draft day then after day 1 hit and the bills couldnt get one of those 2 then I wouldnt be mad at picking him up. Bills could use the money at a different position and I assume Lindsay wants to get paid or he wouldnt have demanded to be let go as I assume his deal was around the 1 year 2.1 mil range as other RFAs were? Would prefer to look at a veteran #2 CB or a pass rusher then pay for a Rb at the moment. 

New England makes a ton of sense. Lindsay would be a great compliment to Harris and would cost a fraction of someone like Chris Carson. 

Chiefs also make a lot of sense because they just generally covet speed, though I'm not sure Lindsay would love his role there. 

Steelers make a lot of sense, though I'm not sure they can afford him. Again, great compliment to Snell and he could carve out a legit lead back role there. 

I'd say Jacksonville if they hadn't already added Carlos Hyde. 

I could probably think of 10+ teams that would be a good landing spot for him tbh (Arizona, Atlanta, Chicago, etc.)