FFMD 2021: Atlanta Falcons War Room

scar988

On 3/18/2021 at 1:10 PM, scar988 said:

Welcome to the War Room. Anyone who wants to sign up for a role. Let me know. I'm gonna be the GM this time around. Welcome to input from everyone though.

GM - Scar988

Atlanta Falcons

Depth Chart

QB 2 Matt Ryan

RB 28 Mike Davis/25 Ito Smith/30 Qadree Ollison/36 Tony Brooks-James

FB 40 Keith Smith

WR 11 Julio Jones/17 Olamide Zaccheaus

WR 18 Calvin Ridley/13 Christian Blake

WR 83 Russell Gage/14 Chris Rowland/16 Greg Dortch

TE 81 Hayden Hurst/85 Lee Smith/87 Jaeden Graham

LT 70 Jake Matthews/73 Matt Gono

LG 63 Chris Lindstrom/72 Willie Beavers

C 61 Matt Hennessy

RG 75 Brandon Scherff/66 Willie Wright

RT 76 Kaleb McGary/73 Matt Gono

DL 97 Grady Jarrett/79 Chris Slayton

NT 96 Tyeler Davison/94 Deadrin Senat

DL 90 Marlon Davidson/50 John Cominsky

EDGE 56 Dante Fowler/91 Jacob Tuioti-Mariner

LB 45 Deion Jones/43 Mykal Walker

LB 54 Foye Oluokun/46 Edmund Robinson

EDGE 55 Jaelan Phillips/52 Barkevious Mingo/51 Brandon Copeland

CB 24 A.J. Terrell

CB 21 Eric Stokes/22 Fabian Moreau/29 Chris Williamson

CB 26 Isaiah Oliver/Tyler Hall

S 27 Erik Harris/39 T.J. Green

S 32 Jaylinn Hawkins

K 7 Younghoe Koo/1 Elliott Fry

P 4 Sterling Hofrichter/9 Dom Maggio

LS 47 Josh Harris

@Webmaster , in the edit tool, it shows the backup corners behind Terrell. But when I quote or look at it, it doesn't.  Just letting you know for bug reason

4 hours ago, scar988 said:

@Webmaster , in the edit tool, it shows the backup corners behind Terrell. But when I quote or look at it, it doesn't.  Just letting you know for bug reason

They show up for me.  It probably has something to do with how you are posting it and dark mode.  If you copy and paste something it won’t change the font color in dark mode. So you’ll get white text on a white background or black text on a black background and the text won’t show.

11 minutes ago, scar988 said:

I'm not using dark mode. And when I highlight the text, it doesn't show up.

It looks like you have some background formatting in your original post.  Maybe from a cut and paste. I’m guessing that is what is causing the problem.

@scar988Good choice i like Cisco alot he is a baller  but im a bit intrigued by him.  Like i know he can play FS but with his size i feel he could play SS as well if we grab another guy like Grant or Moehrig for FS earlier in the real draft.     Would you have faith in Cisco being able to play a all around SS that can cover and still tackle well with his size if we tandem him with another rangy FS? 

Edited by FalconFan13

2 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

@scar988Good choice i like Cisco alot he is a baller  but im a bit intrigued by him.  Like i know he can play FS but with his size i feel he could play SS as well if we grab another guy like Grant or Moehrig for FS earlier in the real draft.     Would you have faith in Cisco being able to play a all around SS that can cover and still tackle well with his size if we tandem him with another rangy FS? 

I'd prefer him as the FS with his range. I'd rather take more of a chess piece SS that could be more of a Sean Taylor type.

With the 149th pick of the 2021 NFL Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select, out of Wake Forest:

Jamie Newman, Quarterback

6KWMQU3O3HDJRWKKD4OOOM2S7A.jpg

We needed a backup QB. Matt Ryan is the only QB on the roster as of now, and all of the other QBs behind Newman I didn't like. Having someone in case Ryan goes down on a 5th round salary is smart. Having someone with the leadership, intelligence and arm talent that Newman has could end up being a steal. And who knows? In 3 years, maybe Newman has earned his way into a starting role with Ryan retiring or even being traded away.