Are the Rams the best team in the NFC?

RamPackFan

13 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

You don't expect me to be angry literally the minute we lost a key game and suffered multiple key injuries? BS. You chose now to do exactly because you knew I was angry. We're all rabid fans. We all know how much it hurts to lose a game like this. Try showing some empathy rather than being a jerk. I don't (and won't) show up in your forum to taunt you after losses.

When you say it like that I guess it was pretty dickish, but I was just responding to see what you would say.

And to be fair I didn't know of any injuries you suffered today.

Well, this game looks winnable but we lose miserabily. Offense looked good until Kupp fumble at the goal line. McVay playcalling in the 2nd half was questionnable, all these run in the middle for nothing. Our defense was exposed good and i really don't see how we will stop the SAints next week. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Our remaining schedule: Eagles, Seahawks, Titans, 49ers

Seahawks remaining schedule: Jaguars, Rams, Cowboys, Cardinals

A lot will come down to our game against each other.

The Cowboys will have Zeke back, but yea, that Seattle game is a must win. I feel good about our chances.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

The Cowboys will have Zeke back, but yea, that Seattle game is a must win. I feel good about our chances.

Russell is playing really well right now and I'm a little worried having to go to their place this time.

1 minute ago, RamRod said:

Russell is playing really well right now and I'm a little worried having to go to their place this time.

Russell is always playing well until he runs into our defense. They can't run the ball. That's our weakness. We can beat those guys.

30 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Russell is always playing well until he runs into our defense. They can't run the ball. That's our weakness. We can beat those guys.

Games like tonight just show that the Hawks don't need a strong run game. I'm not worried about their run game. Im more concerned  with  Russell Wilson scrambling all over the place playing backyard football. If we can limit that and our mistakes we should be alright. 

39 minutes ago, Car_Ramrod said:

Games like tonight just show that the Hawks don't need a strong run game. I'm not worried about their run game. Im more concerned  with  Russell Wilson scrambling all over the place playing backyard football. If we can limit that and our mistakes we should be alright. 

You gotta remember match-ups. The Eagles are the #1 run defense and an average pass defense. We're a top pass defense and a bad run defense. We've played Wilson for years. Our guys know his style well. Wilson struggled in our first game. I feel confident that we can contain him.

How big is this upcoming Eagles @ Rams game?

I was just listening to Colin Cowherd talk about how everybody is talking about the Wentz and the Eagles as the favorites to win the Superbowl but nobody is talking about Jared Goff and the Rams as the favorites to win the Superbowl. He made a point that I have always been thinking but never actually said on here. The Eagles toughest games were at KC when the Chiefs were great. Wentz didnt look impressive and the Eagles lost. The Eagles just lost at Seattle and again Wentz didnt look impressive and the Eagles lost. The only game that the Eagles won that was sorta tough was at Carolina and we all know the Panthers are an enigma. We just dont know what Cam we are going to get each week. Plus as soon as Keuchly got hurt and left that game the Panthers didnt look good the rest of the way.

Meanwhile, the Rams went to Dallas when they had Zeke and won. The Rams traveled to Jacksonville after the Jags came off of intercepting Big Ben five times and Fournette ran all over the Steelers. Goff didnt make a mistake, outside of one big run, the Rams shut down Fournette and the Rams won. The Rams came within a drop Kupp td catch from beating the Seahawks when they were healthy. Like the Rams should get more love than they are in comparison with the Eagles. The Rams played more tough games than the Eagles. I didnt even mention the Rams shutting down Brees and the Saints. The Rams ended the Saints eight game winning streak, and again, outside of the long run by Kamara, that running back tandem of Ingram and Kamara couldnt do nothing on the ground. Now someone can say look at the Vikings game. The score was tied 7-7 heading into the 4th quarter. Shouldve been 14-7 Rams if Kupp didnt fumble at the one yard line. So 7-7 entering the 4th quarter and the Rams lost NCR along with Webster so they essentially had to bring in their 5th cornerback who is undrafted rookie Hadfield to cover one of the best receivers in the NFL this season in Thielen. If the Saints get a pass for playing the Rams without Lattimore and Crawley, even though they knew days before the game they werent going to play, the Rams should get a pass for not having their 2nd and 3rd string cornerbacks heading into the 4th quarter of a tied ball game on the road.

So again, this week against the Eagles will be huge. I think the Rams should be compared equally to the Eagles. Both teams had the benefit of playing mostly a soft schedule but the Rams had a tougher schedule than the Eagles. So now the Eagles are one game up on the Rams, the Rams have a chance to win Sunday and tie with the Eagles and move up to the 2nd seed in virtue of head-to-head tiebreaker. I am so ready for this game. I cant wait.

Archived