Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RamPackFan

Are the Rams the best team in the NFC?

Recommended Posts

On 10/23/2017 at 4:15 PM, RamPackFan said:

I'm laughing  because the Eagles ALWAYS collapse.  They're overrated right now...with their avg WR's, avg Rb, avg Defense and average QB.  Ya'll haven't even played anyone good yet...the Chiefs, and ya'll LOST. Panthers would've beat the Eagles too if Kuechley didn't have to leave the game. Blount is garbage..slow and one dimensional..Gurley is LEAGUES above him. Our WR's are better, Rb is better, front 7 is better. Eagles will show their true colors soon enough, mark my words. I bet they won't even win their division this year. lol

You talk too much.  You’re THAT guy and here I thought Rammy was the biggest homer.

Arson Wentz will show you he’s best QB of the 2016 Class and MVP favorite.  Just keep a fresh pair of Jorts nearby, kid.  Lol.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

You talk too much.  You’re THAT guy and here I thought Rammy was the biggest homer.

Arson Wentz will show you he’s best QB of the 2016 Class and MVP favorite.  Just keep a fresh pair of Jorts nearby, kid.  Lol.

 

Wentz can win the MVP. Goff and the Rams will just have to settle for knocking the Eagles out of the playoffs. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Wentz can win the MVP. Goff and the Rams will just have to settle for knocking the Eagles out of the playoffs. xD

Definitely looking forward to our matchup(s). We’ll see who’s the best in the NFC. ;)

Edited by jonu62882

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last time we trash talked Jrry, I remember how you were like RamPackFan instead though pimping Bradford as the truth in his 1st or 2nd season and then we hung up 40 some pts on ya.  Good times. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree that Wentz can win MVPs as long as Goff can help win more games. What I’m seeing right is Wentz is the Eagles while when people talk about the Rams being complete as a team in all phases. So like Goff just has to not make mistakes and manage the game and the Rams will be fine. I’m hearing that he hasn’t made splash plays but yet the Rams still have an effecient, explosive, high scoring offense. Wentz on the other hand has made a ton of splash plays. He has too because outside of what he is doing, who are the Eagles on offense? They have a great front 7 but the secondary leaves a lot to be desired and I do like the kicker Elliot who has shown he can make big time clutch kicks. 

To sum it up, the Rams identity is a complete team from every phase. The Eagles identity is Wentz and their front 7. Perfect example, Seattle game, Goff struggled. He didn’t throw a td pass and the Rams turned the ball over 5 times yet they were one Kupp catch away at the end from still winning the game. If we said Wentz had no td passes and the Eagles turned the ball over 5x, they probably would’ve lost by double digit points. Again it just says the Rams identity is a complete team where it all doesn’t fall on Goff shoulders but the Eagles it falls on Wentz shoulders and how effective their front 7 can be each game on defense. Both teams can win and are winning that way so that’s the best thing. 

 

Edited by stl4life07

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

The last time we trash talked Jrry, I remember how you were like RamPackFan instead though pimping Bradford as the truth in his 1st or 2nd season and then we hung up 40 some pts on ya.  Good times. :P

If I recall correctly, it was 31-13. The great Greg Salas did not quite live up to the hype. That was 2011 with Spagnuolo as HC. Unfortunately for you, the dolts are gone. McBae and Wade are here. Be afraid. Be very afraid. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

If I recall correctly, it was 31-13. The great Greg Salas did not quite live up to the hype. That was 2011 with Spagnuolo as HC. Unfortunately for you, the dolts are gone. McBae and Wade are here. Be afraid. Be very afraid. :D

Hey, close enough.  That sounds about right.  Come and bring it, playboy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

That’s where the Eagles could show if they are really the best team especially now without their LT Peters. We know they fell off the map last season when they lost their RT Johnson. 

Yeah, I'd be more inclined to think the Rams could be the best team in the NFC now that Jason Peters and Jordan Hicks are done for the season for us than I did before MNF.

Can y'all lose Whitworth and a key defensive player to even things out??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah, I'd be more inclined to think the Rams could be the best team in the NFC now that Jason Peters and Jordan Hicks are done for the season for us than I did before MNF.

Can y'all lose Whitworth and a key defensive player to even things out??

 

Sucks but never want to wish injuries on no team. The Rams have been fortunate with the injury bug. The only guys that have been hurt to miss games were Joyner and Webster but both are back. If anything the Rams are getting stronger in terms of now getting back Dunbar from the PUP and he should be a factor in some way shape or form down the stretch. 

I think the Eagles should move Johnson to LT but all signs point to them not doing it. It’s not like he never played LT before. My guess is for continuity. We shall see though if the new LT struggles will they make that move. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jonu62882 said:

You talk too much.  You’re THAT guy and here I thought Rammy was the biggest homer.

Arson Wentz will show you he’s best QB of the 2016 Class and MVP favorite.  Just keep a fresh pair of Jorts nearby, kid.  Lol.

 

"That guy" huh? What's that supposed to mean? I'm a die-hard Rams fan....all other teams are trash in my book. I also don't buy into NFL network and ESPN hype half way thru the season, remember how much Hype the Cowboys got last year.... Eagles haven't played ANYONE worth a damn and quite frankly I'm not seeing ANYTHING special whatsoever with that team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stl4life07 said:

Sucks but never want to wish injuries on no team. The Rams have been fortunate with the injury bug. The only guys that have been hurt to miss games were Joyner and Webster but both are back. If anything the Rams are getting stronger in terms of now getting back Dunbar from the PUP and he should be a factor in some way shape or form down the stretch. 

I think the Eagles should move Johnson to LT but all signs point to them not doing it. It’s not like he never played LT before. My guess is for continuity. We shall see though if the new LT struggles will they make that move. 

Someone did point out that we face Von Miller and Demarcus Lawrence coming up in back-to-back weeks.  It would be nice if they could be switched like pitchers.

I would like to see Lane cover Carson’s blindside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×