Are the Rams the best team in the NFC?

RamPackFan

I hate that Watson tore his ACL. Kid was putting together possibly one of the best seasons for a rookie QB ever. Texans fans have to be sick right now. This is a nice reminder for how lucky we have been to remain so healthy. Hopefully it stays that way.

3 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

The Rams definitely should be 7-2 heading into Week 11. 

Anything less than 10 wins should be a disappointment at this point. Wow that feels weird to say.

Games against NYG, HOU, ARZ, SF should all be wins. And then MIN, NO, PHI, SEA, TEN, we should be able to get atleast 1 win out of that (I actually see 3)

24 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Anything less than 10 wins should be a disappointment at this point. Wow that feels weird to say.

Games against NYG, HOU, ARZ, SF should all be wins. And then MIN, NO, PHI, SEA, TEN, we should be able to get atleast 1 win out of that (I actually see 3)

I agree. We could be looking a POSSIBLY Rams having the #1 seed. At worst #2 seed getting that BYE. It’s gonna come down to winning Philly and at Seattle. Just know that Philly will have to go to Seattle the week before they go to LA to play the Rams. That’s a tough back to back road game stretch for them. That’s advantage Rams. So really that game at Seattle will be HUGE.

On 11/2/2017 at 4:17 PM, StLunatic88 said:

That would be nice. I don't want to count our chickens before they hatch, but I agree that I'd be disappointed if we don't get 10 wins. If the team really gels and Watkins starts to play to potential, we could be competing for HFA. Based on our next two opponents, we should be 7-2 after our first 9 games.(if we aren't, we done goofed big time) That would mean we're at worst one game from the best record in the NFL. And while Minnesota is a tough team, they still have some big questions at QB.

1 hour ago, NVRamsFan said:

Just can't get over the alone in 1st place at the half way mark! McBae and his coaching staff have done amazing things with the team.

Not to mention that the FO wasn't ready to compete till 2020..

DN5auYWVoAADlhm.jpg

And our Defense is right on par with Seattle for points scored against.. Man this team is so fun. Love it.

After 14 years of getting our arses kicked by everyone. It's nice to fight back lol. 

31 minutes ago, RamRod said:

I know there's a lot of talk about our game with the Eagles but the Saints game should be an equally exciting game against a dangerous team.

Hopefully we can get at least one of those games flexed to prime time.

Id say any of the PHI, NO, MIN, ARZ, SEA or TEN games would be prime time worthy with the way we are playing this year. Now that is dependent on the other games on the slate that week. So lets take a look at our chances;

• Week 10 (vs Hou) - Already set, can be changed this close
  • Week 11 (@ MIN) - SNF is already Philly vs Dallas, they arent changing that game
  • Week 12 (vs NO) - GB@PIT, normally NBC would salivate over this, but the Packers are done already. We are hosting the Saints and probably the best game on the board Thanksgiving weekend. but they may just stay put, or may slip the DEN@OAK game in there
  • Week 13 (@ ARZ) - This the least likely to get flexed only after the SF game. But the fact that they already have PHI@SEA on the schedule. Plus there are probably 4 other better games to choose from, not getting this one.
  • Week 14 (vs PHI) - Really hurts that Philly plays SNF the week before. Unlikely they go back to back. Plus Fox probably protects this as their game of the week in the afternoon time slot. SNF has a rivalry game (BAL@PIT), they will stick with that.
  • Week 15 (@ SEA) - Another good option, especially if we are still only 1 game apart for the division. But they already have Dallas @ Oakland, could be 2 teams leading the Wild Card races.
  • Week 16 (@ TEN) - Christmas Eve, but the NBC game is scheduled for the 25th. Dont think anything is getting flexed here, although they would love to as its PIT@HOU
  • Week 17 (vs SF) - They usually go with a high impact game, and playing the Niners will not be that.

So our only real shot will be the New Orleans game. Lets hope we get that prime time shoot out.

The Rams are favored by 12pts against the Texans as of today. That’s the biggest point spread in the NFL for Week 10. Vegas is loving this Rams team. They know the Rams are not only beating below average to bad teams, the Rams are destroying them. I said I expect the Rams to be 7-2 heading into that game at Minnesota. The Vikings QB (Keenum) has yet to truly carry the team to a win. Against the Rams, I think Keenum is gonna have to do more than just manage the game. He is gonna have throw to keep up with this Rams explosive offense. The scary part is that the Rams defense knows Keenum well. I think Keenum could get exposed in that game.

Archived