Are the Rams the best team in the NFC?

RamPackFan

17 hours ago, jrry32 said:

We've got a ridiculously tough four-game stretch. Team is going to have to play its best football over the next four weeks. I'll say this though, we're not effing losing to Case Keenum.

I just noticed this stretch too. Brutal. A lot could be decided at the top of the NFC with these games.

I was just thinking about the 1999 season and how similar it is to this season in many ways...at least it is for me.  Our offensive firepower is very similar and how many play makers we have is arguably just as good, IMO.  Our defense is playing lights out as well.  It's been a long while since the 1999 season, BUT what I can remember is that the Eagles and D.McNabb were the team to beat that year as well. If I remember right we also had a big time match-up vs the Eagles around the same time as this year's match up most people had the Eagles to win....if I remember right we destroyed them that game.  That year we also went from being one of the worst offenses to THE best. That year we also on the Super Bowl ;) ...now, time for me to go fact check this. lol...figured it may be a good conversation starter at least. ha

12 minutes ago, RamPackFan said:

I was just thinking about the 1999 season and how similar it is to this season in many ways...at least it is for me.  Our offensive firepower is very similar and how many play makers we have is arguably just as good, IMO.  Our defense is playing lights out as well.  It's been a long while since the 1999 season, BUT what I can remember is that the Eagles and D.McNabb were the team to beat that year as well. If I remember right we also had a big time match-up vs the Eagles around the same time as this year's match up most people had the Eagles to win....if I remember right we destroyed them that game.  That year we also went from being one of the worst offenses to THE best. That year we also on the Super Bowl ;) ...now, time for me to go fact check this. lol...figured it may be a good conversation starter at least. ha

ok, waaay off. lol. Idk what I was thinking...i'm getting old and my memory sucks, haha. Eagles beat us 38-31 last game of the year.  We played the Saints 2x that year though and beat the snot out of them. How'd we end up playing the Saints twice that year? Crazy - totally forgot the NFC West was ATL, NO, SF, CAR and STl..

On 11/12/2017 at 4:52 PM, jrry32 said:

I'll say this though, we're not effing losing to Case Keenum.

On 11/13/2017 at 4:44 PM, jrry32 said:
On 11/13/2017 at 1:12 PM, vike daddy said:

will you feel better if the Monday morning headline is Rams Lose to Minnesota Defense...?

Nope. If you start Keenum, we're not losing.

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'm just pulling your leg.

Didn't expect you to get so upset.

You don't expect me to be angry literally the minute we lost a key game and suffered multiple key injuries? BS. You chose now to post exactly because you knew I was angry. We're all rabid fans. We all know how much it hurts to lose a game like this. Try showing some empathy rather than being a jerk. I don't (and won't) show up in your forum to taunt you after losses.

Archived