Justice League Snyder Cut (Spoilers!)

Acgott

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

He’d be a lot more sympathetic if he didn’t look like he was cosplaying as a toaster.

Sometimes sacrifices have to be made to effectively adapt a comic book character to the screen.

This is one such instance.

That's an issue with the CGI not the character. If that's the argument then that's understandable. The CGI was awful.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2021 at 9:39 PM, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  That scene where Cyborg gives that lady 100,000 into her bank account was so cringeworthy bad.  Like WTF even was that?

Yeah, and that lady is going to prison if she spends all that money when the bank realizes theres an error

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Yeah, and that lady is going to prison if she spends all that money when the bank realizes theres an error

Thanks Cyborg!

Whats funny is that I saw that a lot of people were mad that Whedon removed that scene from his cut.    For all the crap you could bash Whedon for, that was actually a smart move.   It was totally unrelated to anything going on in the movie aside to show that Cyborg had a good heart, but did NOTHING to actually advance the plot in any way....plus it was just cheesy and as you said, illegal.       Yes...I get it, its nice to see a struggling single mom get some help....but if anything, Cyborg shouldve just taken the money out himself and delivered it to her house.    

Either way, it was a stupid and unnecessary scene as it related to the movie.  

3 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

The Flash sucks but the sequence from the time travel to Cyborg’s witch vision was awesome.  

I don’t know how you make Steppenwolf and Darkseid so underwhelming though. 

Steppenwolf was a huge step up from Josstice League, at least.

Darkseid was a background character, so I get it.

Problem is, this is an issue with the entire DCEU.      Everything feels underwhelming because they rushed it or botched it.

Doomsday, Death of Superman, Lex Luthor, Joker, Ares, the formation of the Justice League, etc....just all forced in because they didnt want to take their time and develop the characters and events to the point where people would actually really care.   

12 hours ago, 43M said:

Steppenwolf was a huge step up from Josstice League, at least.

Darkseid was a background character, so I get it.

Problem is, this is an issue with the entire DCEU.      Everything feels underwhelming because they rushed it or botched it.

Doomsday, Death of Superman, Lex Luthor, Joker, Ares, the formation of the Justice League, etc....just all forced in because they didnt want to take their time and develop the characters and events to the point where people would actually really care.   

Snyder’s Steppenwolf was an upgrade but still a generic villain and not memorable.  Why did they change him in the first place?  It’s not like it was too dark or anything.  The Steppenwolf in BvS looked like Snyder’s version.  

Of course I’m asking questions to make sense of a completely dysfunctional project.  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

Snyder’s Steppenwolf was an upgrade but still a generic villain and not memorable.  Why did they change him in the first place?  It’s not like it was too dark or anything.  The Steppenwolf in BvS looked like Snyder’s version.  

Of course I’m asking questions to make sense of a completely dysfunctional project.  

I agree.  I thought it was stupid for him to be the first villain myself.   If they wouldve taken their time, they couldve set up Brainiac or the Injustice League that discount Lex Luthor alluded to in Josstice League.

Josstice League was the inferior movie, but BvS was what really destroyed the DCEU before it really even got started.   Snyder fanboys cant blame Whedon for that....although you could blame the studio.

54 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Cyborg controls the computer system, there’s no way the bank would find out it was an error.

There are numerous obstacles to clear beyond just fooling the bank....but regardless, the scene was completely stupid and unnecessary.