Bills sign QB Mitch Trubisky (1 year deal, $2.5M)

RaidersAreOne

16 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

It is weird that he went to a team with an entrenched starter. I wonder what's up with that? 

I would too. He needs work and I would jump at a chance to be coached by this staff. Josh made quite a leap himself, so why can't Mitch? It is a year deal. He will be able to get a starting job again come next year. I have zero doubt.

14 hours ago, GOGRIESE said:

Where's the evidence for that? Saying we can't pick one is one thing. Saying they are content is another. It's just pure incompetence especially with this group. 

No, you’re one of the oldest organizations in the league.  

You’ve had plenty of time to get a great QB in Chicago, and you haven’t done anything about it.  

8 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

No, you’re one of the oldest organizations in the league.  

You’ve had plenty of time to get a great QB in Chicago, and you haven’t done anything about it.  

What do I have to do with it? 🤣

To say they simply don't care right now is flat out wrong. They just keep getting it wrong when they try. 

Time to see if Daboll truly is the QB guru he’s said to be, I guess. Interesting decision by Trubisky to be sure, since he definitely could’ve been involved in a competition somewhere if he really wanted to be. Maybe he really is set on sitting back and learning and trying to make himself a better QB over the long term. If so, very mature decision. 

17 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

Time to see if Daboll truly is the QB guru he’s said to be, I guess. Interesting decision by Trubisky to be sure, since he definitely could’ve been involved in a competition somewhere if he really wanted to be. Maybe he really is set on sitting back and learning and trying to make himself a better QB over the long term. If so, very mature decision. 

He's an average at best quarterback in a weak market.

Where could he possibly go where he'd have a shot to compete to start?