Dolphins sign WR Will Fuller

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, Phinsesq said:

Ted Ginn was fast too.  Yet really for a 10mil prove it deal I can’t complain. He lights it up then Miami can sign him long term. I’m assuming a no franchise clause was part of the deal. 

The problem with Ginn was the we drafted him somewhere around #10 overall. Total reach pick.

• Like 1

Looks to me like whoever has a better year between Parker and Fuller gets an extension.  Wont be shocked if Wilson, Grant and Hurns get cut.  Could free up $5-6m.

Fuller, Parker, Williams, Bowden, Perry, Gesicki and one of the Big 4 (preferably Chase or Pitts).  I like that.

6 hours ago, Rgossett07 said:

Looks to me like whoever has a better year between Parker and Fuller gets an extension.  Wont be shocked if Wilson, Grant and Hurns get cut.  Could free up $5-6m.

Fuller, Parker, Williams, Bowden, Perry, Gesicki and one of the Big 4 (preferably Chase or Pitts).  I like that.

With the size we already have and then adding Fuller to the mix it makes me want Devontae smith even more, not that I would be mad with Chase or Pitts I just think Devontae would be a better compliment to them with his route running and speed

19 hours ago, Rgossett07 said:

No point cutting Wilson he is good value, Hurns should be cut IMO. Grant is now paid too much for a return man he may take a cut.

• Like 1

If we're talking simply the on-field fit, Fuller is ideal for this team.  He provides what nobody else on this team can, which is a legit, dependable deep threat.  But we all know that he just can't stay healthy.  That's why I'm pretty pleased that the Fins were able to snag him on a 1 year deal.  Love this.  Bring in 1 of Smith/Waddle/Chase and this WR group is looking terrific.