Browns sign CB Troy Hill

RaidersAreOne

A player who has earned impressive PFF grades dating back to his college career, Troy Hill displayed versatility in 2020 by moving inside to cover the slot after previously playing primarily on the outside. Hill has high-end play under his belt at the NFL level, but he plays at his best when protected from the most physically imposing receivers in the league - something the Rams have been equipped to do since acquiring Jalen Ramsey. A move to the slot also better facilitates that. Hill can be a solid No. 2 or 3 cornerback. Hill's 546 snaps in the slot in 2020 are more than he played in five seasons from 2015-19 combined. Hill has produced coverage grades of 73.0 or better in three of his last four seasons, and his versatility could be appealing to a handful of teams looking for a solid veteran piece in the secondary.

I don't know much about him but this is now 2 secondary pieces from the #1 defense and that excites me

The focus now moves to the DL, possibly CB still as we don't know much about Greedy but I like that they're adding good players of need and allows them to attack the draft how they deem fit, they won't have to reach for need (which honestly I think Berry wouldn't do anyways, he's a smart smart man)