Texans sign CB Desmond King (1 year, $3.5M)

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

Did he fall off? This seems incredibly cheap for him.

Pretty sure his first game as a titan led to a defensive TD, FR or INT. To my knowledge he was still playing well. I’m sure a lot of fans were hoping he’d land with them. So cheap too..

2 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

Did he fall off? This seems incredibly cheap for him.

He started off great, and it went downhill from there. Ran afoul of the Chargers coaching staff, always late to meetings etc then was traded. I don't know how he did with the TItans, but trading for a guy then letting him walk for cheap in FA kind of speaks for itself. 

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Im seeing what Cesario is doing.  Signing players to 1 year prove it deals so the team can have cap space for next year. 

The cap will rise dramatically next year. Its better to get long term deals done now if you're a GM because with higher cap comes higher salaries.

7 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

The Texans are going to do all the right things to get themselves back on track, and then immediately trade Watson for peanuts, right?

Texans are on the clock for 2022. Sam Howell/Spencer Rattler better be prepared. 

• Like 2