David Andrews is BACK BB 💖

DoleINGout

It's an insane hometown discount.. people were talking about him getting 8-10 a year on the open market. 

I can only imagine that teams were concerned about his health? recurring blood clot issues? 

Either way, they've guaranteed the position to be set at least for 2 years, which allows them to focus on other needs this year or draft a late round guy to develop. Worked out better than anyone could have hoped. 

• Like 1

On 3/23/2021 at 4:08 PM, JohnCena said:

David Andrews for less than 5 mil a year!?! I thought it would have been a 4 year 40 mil contract or something!

People don't understand that some players put their family happiness over money. So I'm not surprised. I see him as a sports personality after his career is over.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2021 at 6:05 PM, m haynes said:

People don't understand that some players put their family happiness over money. So I'm not surprised. I see him as a sports personality after his career is over.

Yeah man!

I mean it's very easy for me to say this, being on an average wage and not having expensive tastes, but if I was making just $1m a year - I'm ecstatic. Over the moon. Set up for life after a few years of investing and saving. I can never get my head around people who dig in and fight you over this line of thinking; like you get criticised for saying players who earn $20m per year don't need the extra $5m per year. 

But maybe it's all relative and if you earn 20mil, you feel poorer than your peers...? Somehow..?

Anyway. Andrews is all class

• Like 1