Reiff signed

INbengalfan

33 minutes ago, Johnny Nix said:

I still think we trade Back, pick up an extra 2nd, and go Slater/Waddle/Darrisaw

Disagree if Sewell and/or Chase is there.  This has to be all about protecting Joe or that last weapon.  At this point, I am hoping for Sewell, then have Marshall fall to us.  DE in the second if he doesn't.  

If they are both gone, Slater is now a bit more attractive than Darrisaw (for me) since we have Reiff now.

2 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Disagree if Sewell and/or Chase is there.  This has to be all about protecting Joe or that last weapon.  At this point, I am hoping for Sewell, then have Marshall fall to us.  DE in the second if he doesn't.  

If they are both gone, Slater is now a bit more attractive than Darrisaw (for me) since we have Reiff now.

If one of the top QBs is sitting there I think they are gonna be listening hard to offers. 

2 minutes ago, Johnny Nix said:

If one of the top QBs is sitting there I think they are gonna be listening hard to offers. 

Absolutely, because that means they might both be gone.

Jags take Lawrence, Jets take Wilson, I think the Dolphins trade back or take a WR, then it's Atlanta.  If the Dolphins trade back to a team wanting Fields, then one is still there, and I fear they take Sewell.  If the Dolphins take a WR, then Atlanta takes Fields.

I guess the real curveball would be if the jets actually took Sewell and hung on to Darnold, which I just can't see happening with a new coaching staff.

If the Bengals are convinced that either Reiff or Williams can play guard for at least a year and Sewell is on the board at 5, take him. 

If either Wilson or Fields is on the board at 5, there will likely be some good trade-down offers. Moving down a few spots and getting Slater plus a 2nd and maybe something else would be good business. If both Wilson and Fields are off the board, then there will be fewer QB options available and teams that want Lance or Jones may still pay the same to move up. Or they may offer less since they'd be getting a lesser player. 

My ideal scenario would be the team re-signs Spain and adds Warford or Turner at RG. Also sign a legit WR like Reynolds or Conley.

Then trade down with Panthers, getting their 2nd. Draft Pitts or Parsons at 8, use the 2 2nd rounders on a DE and OT, say Basham and Cosmi. 

51 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

If the Bengals are convinced that either Reiff or Williams can play guard for at least a year and Sewell is on the board at 5, take him. 

If either Wilson or Fields is on the board at 5, there will likely be some good trade-down offers. Moving down a few spots and getting Slater plus a 2nd and maybe something else would be good business. If both Wilson and Fields are off the board, then there will be fewer QB options available and teams that want Lance or Jones may still pay the same to move up. Or they may offer less since they'd be getting a lesser player. 

My ideal scenario would be the team re-signs Spain and adds Warford or Turner at RG. Also sign a legit WR like Reynolds or Conley.

Then trade down with Panthers, getting their 2nd. Draft Pitts or Parsons at 8, use the 2 2nd rounders on a DE and OT, say Basham and Cosmi. 

For once I agree with you on the Pitts pick and draft both lines in the 2nd. I would also consider Waddle/Slater

9 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Here's the thing about Reiff.  Aren't we all shocked that he only took 7.75 mill or whatever?  That's starting OG money, so if Sewell is there, he has to still be #1 on the board.  After that, it's still chase, or trade back.

I've said it a 100 times so far this off season and i'll say it 100 more times at least before the draft, the ONLY options at 5 are Sewell, Chase, or trade back.