Week 7 GDT - Falcons Come For Revenge

Deadpulse

How does the game play out?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Falcons gain a measure of revenge?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Which QB wins the duel?

• Tom Brady
    • Matty Ice
    • They bring the best out of each other
  3. 3. Does the defense improve against stiff competition?

• Yes, they hold the Falcons to under 20 pts
    • No, they let up 30+ points
    • They maintain a status quo and allow 20-30 while keeping the Pats in the game

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/23/2017 at 04:00 AM

1 minute ago, mcmurtry86 said:

Falcons score at least 30 unless they turn the ball over a bunch

Within the first 5 Falcons plays, some in this thread will declare the game over and call for Belichick and Patricia to be fired.

ha

Really going out on a limb there. 

I'm gonna go with a bold prediction because I'm trying my best to think positively.

Defense holds the Falcons under 30, with an INT and FF in the 2nd half to put the Pats comfortably ahead for the win.

I know....bold indeed...bordering on ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, Pats#1 said:

I'm gonna go with a bold prediction because I'm trying my best to think positively.

Defense holds the Falcons under 30, with an INT and FF in the 2nd half to put the Pats comfortably ahead for the win.

I know....bold indeed...bordering on ridiculous. 

I don't think it's ridiculous at all. It wouldn't surprise me if the Pats hold Atlanta under 27. I don't know that that would be good enough for a "comfortable" win though.

2 minutes ago, mcmurtry86 said:

I don't think it's ridiculous at all. It wouldn't surprise me if the Pats hold Atlanta under 27. I don't know that that would be good enough for a "comfortable" win though.

Id be pleasantly surprised...I think New England will have to score 35+ for the possibility of a "comfortable" win. 

I hope the defense just continue improving. I believe that we allow a lot of yards but can get a couple of turnovers and keep the Falcons under 21.

I'm looking forward to the offense getting in sync again, the last couple of weeks they seemed a little bit off, maybe it had something to do with Tom shoulder injury, and Thursday night games don't help it either.

Pats 31 Falcons 21

9 minutes ago, atmer said:

I hope the defense just continue improving. I believe that we allow a lot of yards but can get a couple of turnovers and keep the Falcons under 21.

I'm looking forward to the offense getting in sync again, the last couple of weeks they seemed a little bit off, maybe it had something to do with Tom shoulder injury, and Thursday night games don't help it either.

Pats 31 Falcons 21

Don't know that the defense will keep improving given the #2 and #3 CB's are waiver wire/ST only caliber players. Combined with Ryan having all day to throw and their speed RB's matched up on mediocre-to-poor coverage LB's....gong to be rough unless Ryan lays an egg

The Pats can hold Atlanta under 30 if Atlanta makes mistakes or comes in with a weak gameplan. If they just come out throwing and picking on Bademosi/Jones/Van Noy, they should score plenty. The key for Atlanta is to keep the Pats off the field. New England's best defense today is a good offense. If they can control the clock, drive (even if no points) and keep the Falcons trying to keep up and drive 80+ yards consistently, they'll be in good shape.

If the Pats' offense goes 3 and out a few times and gives Atlanta short fields to work with, it will be a really long and ugly night.

5 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Nice and positive.

Wish I could reciprocate but I just cannot get over injuries to Rowe and Gillmore. I don't see how we keep it under 30 with Badesmosi and Jones having key roles. 

Assuming Bademosi plays, which he might not

Archived