Browns sign LB Anthony Walker

9 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

We definitely want smaller, but faster LBs.

We resigned Malcolm Smith, draft Phillips last year, and now Walker.

He might be smaller and faster but is def a liability in pass coverage. Dude is a great in the box LBer tho.

I think we might be burying the lead here with the Walker signing. Darius Leonard attributes the majority of his development and success to Walker. Can he help do the same with Mack Wilson, Takitaki, or Jacob Phillips? 

We've got one of the better run stopping LBs in Walker and one of the better pass covering LBs in Malcolm Smith. Hopefully those two can work to tutor up the young pups. 

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

I think we might be burying the lead here with the Walker signing. Darius Leonard attributes the majority of his development and success to Walker. Can he help do the same with Mack Wilson, Takitaki, or Jacob Phillips? 

We've got one of the better run stopping LBs in Walker and one of the better pass covering LBs in Malcolm Smith. Hopefully those two can work to tutor up the young pups. 

Yeah, this is one of those deals I was hoping would be longer, like a 3/$15 mil, 8 guaranteed. I think he'll be good and then walk next season, which is too bad.