With Nelson wanting out

Bobby5o

7 minutes ago, Bobby5o said:

I don't know if the packers would do this trade but if they did it could help us. Nelson for Dillon. He is a big physical, fast running back out of Boston College.

Clinton Portis for Champ Bailey 2: Electric Boogaloo "This Time Neither Player is as Good"

I'd watch that movie. 

Also, Welcome to the board!

2 hours ago, Bobby5o said:

I don't know if the packers would do this trade but if they did it could help us. Nelson for Dillon. He is a big physical, fast running back out of Boston College.

As per response on Packers board, if you are thinking of trades you have to know how contracts are valued. A veteran at the end of a big contract who may well be cut if he can't be traded isn't worth very much.

If you offer it to a highly rated second year player on his rookie contract then you will be laughed  out of town.

I understand stand that I was just testing the waters. If there was any interest. They just signed jones and I have seen a couple mock drafts that have them drafting cb's.  I wanted us to draft dillion last year. Wishful thinking*