If the Packers struggle without Rodgers, is it an indictment on Ted Thompson?

RoellPreston88

Fans: “we would like to not score 0 points in a game”

TT stans: “LMAOOO WHAT?!? TT isn’t a magaician who should have been able to see the future!!!”

it it becomes a pointless discussion because TT has no flaws to some people, so they never criticize him and always have a way to defend him 

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

You're pushing boundaries, if you want to keep breaking forum rules I'll just issue you a warning.  Stick to discussing football.

What makes you think Kaepernick makes that much of a difference?

I think Kaepernick could have gotten us more than 0 points. I also think we had a chance in the Det game.

Just now, RoellPreston88 said:

I think Kaepernick could have gotten us more than 0 points. I also think we had a chance in the Det game.

Kaepernick even with just one week prep would have. I think Joe even gets us some.

3 minutes ago, RoellPreston88 said:

TT stans: “LMAOOO WHAT?!? TT isn’t a magaician who should have been able to see the future!!!”

And here's a warning for trolling.  This isn't the first time you've posted with the sole intention of trolling, and I told you to stick to discussing football.

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

We should trade for Nathan Peterman.

Full tank mode.

I found a list of every single one but the site is all glitchy on my phone so I can't copy paste. I'm gonna do it from off at some point.

33 minutes ago, RoellPreston88 said:

it it becomes a pointless discussion because TT has no flaws to some people, so they never criticize him and always have a way to defend him 

We all know TT has flaws but he can't predict the future.  We lost the one player whom we built our team around and things are going south.  Should he have had a more competent QB as Aaron's backup?  Perhaps but we had other issues on the roster that we addressed instead.  

3 hours ago, Packer_ESP said:

Frankly, if we stick to Hundley it means we've enabled tank mode already. I don't think it's a good message to send to your players, but what do I know.

Switching to Joe "run around for 8 seconds and launch one up there" Callahan would be tanking too lol. That might work when you're facing a teams 3rd string, but I don't see anything there that makes me believe he's any better. Entertainment value could increase though.

Archived