FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

5 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

LOL...Yeah you guys have had a solid draft.  Was looking at your picks earlier.  Giants would have been more than happy if we landed A. Samuel and Basham.  Really nice value in landing those players where you did.

Thanks! Yeah, my guys on the forum have done a great job working together and coming up with a really good product.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

I'm just looking out for you guys, trying to help you save some time. 

I'm really liking Moore and Shelvin. Those are two impact players. 

Do you guys need a LB? We have a guy that Joe Judge should like in Tavai. 

Yeah, I'm really liking our draft thus far.  We were going to draft A. Samuel with that Moore pick, nonetheless we're happy to have Moore as Shepard's contract is too high for his production, so Moore would be there to take over.  

We still need edge rushing backers, not so much at inside linebacker.

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

Yeah, I'm really liking our draft thus far.  We were going to draft A. Samuel with that Moore pick, nonetheless we're happy to have Moore as Shepard's contract is too high for his production, so Moore would be there to take over.  

Tavai can play the LEO. I believe that was something being discussed somewhat recently. He has the size to do it. 

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

We're really excited to pair Assante with Okudah.. going to make a dynamic pair. 

<@TL-TwoWinsAway whispers in ear> Oh right... the Cowboys exercised their right of 'Prima Nocta' and now Michael Gallup is a Lion. 

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

We're really excited to pair ***ante with Okudah.. going to make a dynamic pair. 

<@TL-TwoWinsAway whispers in ear> Oh right... the Cowboys exercised their right of 'Prima Nocta' and now Michael Gallup is a Lion. 

Parts in bold: not sure if accidental or intentional...

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

12 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Link to Voting Form

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13qq5rz3FTI2PWNqBAakeZ6qMGDCr9n23uLtVN1pr_HA/edit?ts=603491f7#gid=195024386

I added a sheet for voting on the first round.  If this is a success I'll add other rounds.

If this works out we can set it up to grade each round and provide a final draft grade at the end of the mock.

• Like 2

Almost... almost took Elerson... if we didn't get Ossai already..... I've spent the better part of an hour comparing players of his size / athletic ability who have played LB (almost none)... lol... in the end, Shaka had just as much potential as an edge with better ability in coverage

@Forge

Ohh... and watching the Astros game as well

Edited by jch1911
  • Like 1

Just now, jch1911 said:

Almost... almost took Elerson... if we didn't get Ossai already..... I've spent the better part of an hour comparing players of his size / athletic ability who have played LB (almost none)... lol... in the end, Shaka had just as much potential as an edge with better ability in coverage

@Forge

Shaka was on our list as well 😂 that's what spurred us to make the choice now along with Jordan Smith going

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Shaka was on our list as well 😂 that's what spurred us to make the choice now along with Jordan Smith going

IRL... with no trade of Deshuan (until legal issues....), I could see Texans nabbing Elerson for our 4-3 in the 4th or so

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Link to Voting Form

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13qq5rz3FTI2PWNqBAakeZ6qMGDCr9n23uLtVN1pr_HA/edit?ts=603491f7#gid=195024386

I added a sheet for voting on the first round.  If this is a success I'll add other rounds.

Added rounds 2 and 3.  

After seeing round one results I'm interested to see how the voting goes for the rest of the mock.  The links for each of the forms is hyperlinked at the top of each voting sheet.

• Like 3