FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

6 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Nice pick Dallas @D82.

He's a little light for a 43 edge rusher but he's got the height to bulk up, Dallas just needs to get him on the weight program...lol.  Lot of potential IMO.

I mean we have Randy Gregory who's about 245-250, so he wouldn't have to add too much bulk. We also aren't running a strict 4-3, more of a 46 under Quinn. So I'm sure he could find a hybrid spot for Snowden.

1 minute ago, D82 said:

I mean we have Randy Gregory who's about 245-250, so he wouldn't have to add too much bulk. We also aren't running a strict 4-3, more of a 46 under Quinn. So I'm sure he could find a hybrid spot for Snowden.

I thought about taking Snowden to play as the WLB in a 4-2-5. Interesting prospect just too risky for me to take in the 4th

1 minute ago, D82 said:

Not sure what his actual weight is right now, but the board has him listed at 235 standing a 6'7".  However, I'm looking at NFL Draft which shows him at 243 and 6'6".  Site list his weaknesses as;

Weaknesses

• Fractured his ankle in November, requiring surgery.
  • Carries relatively slim 6-foot-6 frame on thin legs.
  • Doesn't have enough sand to sink and set a strong edge.
  • Would like to see quicker shed to tackle.
  • Rush plan doesn't have much detail at this point.
  • Doesn't get enough out of athleticism as pass rusher.
  • Below-average contact balance when redirected.
  • Not a natural edge-bender and rarely converts speed to power.
  • Chops and hand fighting don't yield intended results.

Definitely not bagging on the player, like I said I like the pick.  Kid has potential.

• Like 1

Hainsey projects as a solid starter at guard after a year sitting on the bench behind 3 great guards in Thuney, Long, and LDT.

Sermon was the only guy left I knew would make my roster so had to take him even though we already got CEH and Devin Singletary. Would be suprised if Sermon falls out of the 3rd IRL and he just adds another dimension to our offense. I'm mostly trying to draft guys who will go higher IRL. I believe all of my picks will do that.

The averaged out draft pick grades might not agree but in my mind we're absolutely the winners of this draft.

1 hour ago, D82 said:

Quinn runs nickel like 70% of the time. And when he does run base, it's more of a 4-3 under with a dropped SS than a true 46.