FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

56 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Forgot how good the series "Deadwood" is.  Ran a marathon of all 3 seasons and then the movie while the mock was taking place.  Well worth the watch if you have never watched it or haven't watched it in some time.

Got a fair few of the cask from Sons in it. It was good but weren’t they supposed to do a reboot/continuation of it.

Just now, mountainpd said:

Got a fair few of the cask from Sons in it. It was good but weren’t they supposed to do a reboot/continuation of it.

I heard that, but the movie is all I've seen and it was a flop.  The series was awesome nonetheless.  Sons was a pretty solid series too, the spinoff Mayans, I'm not a fan of.

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

I heard that, but the movie is all I've seen and it was a flop.  The series was awesome nonetheless.  Sons was a pretty solid series too, the spinoff Mayans, I'm not a fan of.

Bad Blood is pretty good though.

I haven’t even tried Mayans yet

Isaiah McDuffie could be the steal of the draft over the last 30 picks or so, no way he should make it to round 7.   He had a good pro day workout and was a tackling machine during the season, should be a 4th or 5th round pick.

Also not sure Bledsoe is a better safety than Darrick Forrest who is a fine athlete and had a solid season as well.  

Chris Evans in the 5th is crazy high, he did nothing this year ran for 73 yards on a team that could not run the football and he barely even played, explain that.  Sure had a decent pro day, so what his career is a pretty big disappointment.  Pick him over Kylin Hill or Stevenson, no thanks.  

TJ Vasher in the 6th is a bit of a reach as well.  

And Tommy Doyle not being selected yet is a sin.  

7 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Isaiah McDuffie could be the steal of the draft over the last 30 picks or so, no way he should make it to round 7.   He had a good pro day workout and was a tackling machine during the season, should be a 4th or 5th round pick.

Also not sure Bledsoe is a better safety than Darrick Forrest who is a fine athlete and had a solid season as well.  

Chris Evans in the 5th is crazy high, he did nothing this year ran for 73 yards on a team that could not run the football and he barely even played, explain that.  Sure had a decent pro day, so what his career is a pretty big disappointment.  Pick him over Kylin Hill or Stevenson, no thanks.  

TJ Vasher in the 6th is a bit of a reach as well.  

And Tommy Doyle not being selected yet is a sin.  

Aren't we supposed to NOT be name dropping players that haven't been drafted yet?

5 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

Aren't we supposed to NOT be name dropping players that haven't been drafted yet?

My bad if that is the case but I do not know the rules and I am not making any picks.  But fact is anyone can go look at the 7 round mocks many of done already and just pick names out of there....so what are we talking about here?  

There are three complete 7 round mock drafts on this site right now and possibly more...  Waiting for something that should not be that big of a surprise in terms of guys who are selected or could be.  

FavoriteIllustriousGoral-size_restricted

• Like 1