FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

My bad if that is the case but I do not know the rules and I am not making any picks.  But fact is anyone can go look at the 7 round mocks many of done already and just pick names out of there....so what are we talking about here?  

There are three complete 7 round mock drafts on this site right now and possibly more...  Waiting for something that should not be that big of a surprise in terms of guys who are selected or could be.  

FavoriteIllustriousGoral-size_restricted

Oversights happen. When the team picking at #250 (for example) desperately wants "Player A", and the team picking at #245 completely overlooked him and/or assumed he had been drafted, the team picking at #250 runs an increased risk of missing out on that prospect because someone in the discussion thread pointed out that "Player A" was still available.

4 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

My bad if that is the case but I do not know the rules and I am not making any picks.  But fact is anyone can go look at the 7 round mocks many of done already and just pick names out of there....so what are we talking about here?  

There are three complete 7 round mock drafts on this site right now and possibly more...  Waiting for something that should not be that big of a surprise in terms of guys who are selected or could be.  

FavoriteIllustriousGoral-size_restricted

gordon ramsay no GIF by MasterChef Junior

10 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

That's at least twice he's done that now, if not more.

tumblr_mavebnDspv1r7dslf.gif

Want a list of players that have been passed over based on list I already have not related to this at all, maybe I should do that instead.  And if you or someone else does not know who Tommy Doyle is maybe you should pay more attention.  I am stating opinions and pretty sure everything will not break down because Tommy Doyle's name is brought up.  

Wait that girl, she is too pretty for this situation, so how about this guy instead.

gif

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Oversights happen. When the team picking at #250 (for example) desperately wants "Player A", and the team picking at #245 completely overlooked him and/or assumed he had been drafted, the team picking at #250 runs an increased risk of missing out on that prospect because someone in the discussion thread pointed out that "Player A" was still available.

It is an opinion.  Sorry did not read the rule book, did not know there was one.

2 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

gordon ramsay no GIF by MasterChef Junior

You wish you made a 7 round mock last May for 2021, which you did not.  But no let us all pretend no one is going to a certain website that has rankings and easy mock draft simulations of prospects and just taking that information and names as their own....

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

tumblr_mavebnDspv1r7dslf.gif

Want a list of players that have been passed over based on list I already have not related to this at all, maybe I should do that instead.  And if you or someone else does not know who Tommy Doyle is maybe you should pay more attention.  I am stating opinions and pretty sure everything will not break down because Tommy Doyle's name is brought up.  

Wait that girl, she is too pretty for this situation, so how about this guy instead.

gif

It is an opinion.  Sorry did not read the rule book, did not know there was one.

You wish you made a 7 round mock last May for 2021, which you did not.  But no let us all pretend no one is going to a certain website that has rankings and easy mock draft simulations of prospects and just taking that information and names as their own....

Dunning and Kruger would be fascinated by you.

Just now, MaximusGluteus said:

Dunning and Kruger would be fascinated by you.

tenor.gif

I will fight you any day of the week brohan.  Let us begin with new talk, 2022 and a quick 7 rounder for that one.  Where is yours, I have mine.  But no you are waiting and hoping Tommy Doyle can be your last pick instead...

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

tenor.gif

I will fight you any day of the week brohan.  Let us begin with new talk, 2022 and a quick 7 rounder for that one.  Where is yours, I have mine.  But no you are waiting and hoping Tommy Doyle can be your last pick instead...

What the hell are you even rambling about?  Are you really trying to have a **** swinging contest about a mock draft on the internet.  You need to get out more LOL.

Just now, MaximusGluteus said:

What the hell are you even rambling about?  Are you really trying to have a **** swinging contest about a mock draft on the internet.  You need to get out more LOL.

Back down, good idea.  Insult others to hide I see.  Do I need to get out more, sure but it is a pandemic and all.  Granted I am not the one complaining about name dropping on a mock draft discussion in a football forum online.   And you are one making the picks for a team, not me.  

PS Drew Dahlman is not that good of center, a certain someone on Florida is a better player but cannot name drop how dare I.  Cade Johnson was a solid pickup as well as Holland and Keith Taylor.  So hurray for you, Graham is ok, had a fine Senior bowl that is for sure.  

Any of these for a remaining pick

RB: Patrick Laird - Jordan Scarlett

WR Allen Hurns -  Mack Hollins - Kai Locksley - 

TE: Chris Myarick

DT: John Jenkins - Benito Jones - Durval Queiroz-Neto

DE: Jonathan Ledbetter - Nick Coe

ILB: Elandon Roberts 

OLB: Kylan Johnson