FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

an early 2nd, an early 3rd, and a future early 2nd for a heisman playmaker to add to Mahomes toolbag.

Yes.

I understand that those picks will most likely be late in their respective round(s), but referring to late 1st round picks as "early 2nd" is... a stretch. Just call them what they are, and 2nd round picks they are not.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Appreciate the troll pick Cowboys, get to dunk on two rivals at once.

I mean it worked out for us last year with Lamb. 

16 minutes ago, Danger said:

I_have_3_dollars.jpg

A 3rd rounder? Sure. 

29 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I understand that those picks will most likely be late in their respective round(s), but referring to late 1st round picks as "early 2nd" is... a stretch. Just call them what they are, and 2nd round picks they are not.

Well we were getting 2nd round talents with all those picks.

I would like to take back all the bad things about the Atlanta trade. They got great value in comparison to this Lions deal. Honestly might be the worst trade I’ve seen in FFMD since I joined in 2008. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, winitall said:

I would like to take back all the bad things about the Atlanta trade. They got great value in comparison to this Lions deal. Honestly might be the worst trade I’ve seen in FFMD since I joined in 2008. 

Especially since it was with Dallas......gross

2 minutes ago, winitall said:

Detroit's FO is betting on their impression of Okudah based on his play last year, that he was a mistake by the previous regime

Edited by Superduperman