FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

36 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

The real outrage is just accepting a deal like that WITHOUT talking about it to your own war room

I mean damn 

This is the problem. Everyone has their own opinion about trade value, but dumping a former #3 overall pick without asking the war room, when you have an actual active war room is just brutal.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

This is the problem. Everyone has their own opinion about trade value, but dumping a former #3 overall pick without asking the war room, when you have an actual active war room is just brutal.

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Don’t be jealous yours is just a nail

oh hell no GIF

...its about to get real

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

That certainly is not the ideal way we want FFMD to run, but at the end of the day it is the GM's team to run and now he is dealing with the blowback from that decision.

I'm happy about our trade down now. Was considering AVT, Parsons, Slater, and Paye at 11 and decided to drop down a five picks and hope that at least one of them made it back to us. I figured Slater wouldn't get past the Vikings (although it was a nice pipe dream) but still very happy to get the third best OL in the draft here.

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

Not a sexy pick but Vera-Tucker is a really good choice for the Giants IMO.

Blocking for Saquan and protecting the QB should be priority one in NY.

AVT has been my dude all draft process, he's one of my personal favorites in the class. It's been nice to watch him rise up the board, always a very vindicating feeling for a draft enthusiast.