FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

Whattup, y'all. Falcons GM here. No. 4 overall pick is on the block. Trying to get future picks as well as current ones. Assuming someone who needs a QB might be interested... or maybe someone who wants Kyle Pitts or Ja'Marr Chase.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mountainpd said:

Dolphins looking to trade down from pick 3. 

hit me up.

If you need a returner we have Jakeem Grant on the trade block amongst other.

Dolphins here and looking to make some deals

We will also listen to offers for X Howard and

J Grant - WR

P Williams -WR

E Flowers - G

Nik Needham - CB

not many untouchables.

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

All GM's please try and have your War Room up by the end of the day. IRL trades lock at midnight. You can start agreeing to trades tomorrow. Draft starts the 29th

Sorry if this old news for a lot of you. Just want to make sure we have visibility. 

@HoboRocket @scar988 @baltimoreRebel @Trentwannabe @bcb1213 @MikeT14 @Johnny Nix @cortes02 @D82 @BowserBroncos @Superduperman @MaximusGluteus @elfman1955 @RTTRUTH @JiffyJag @Leoric @NYRaider @carrolljcmc @sparky151 @mountainpd @Uncle Buck @Ghostnote @whodatOL @ny92mike @KingOfNewYork @EaglesPeteC @Cbrunn @Forge @animaltested @BucsDraftGeek47 @SpacemanSpiff @MKnight82 

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Leoric said:

What a cruel twist of fate that I actually was chosen to be the GM... for a divisional rival. I will say... who wants to back the brinks truck of for Mahomes? Ten years of 1st round picks sounds good.

Why trade a decade worth of first round picks when you can trade one first round pick for one Jake Fromm ☺️