Jump to content

FFMD 21 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, rackcs said:

AVT has been my dude all draft process, he's one of my personal favorites in the class. It's been nice to watch him rise up the board, always a very vindicating feeling for a draft enthusiast.

Plus you get the added versatility in his case. Probably can survive at T if the team ever needs him to

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mountainpd said:

The Dolphins have upcoming picks 16 & 18 (12 o clock and 2 o clock)

we would like to trade one of them.

Looking for rough trade chart value.

happy to consider players in trade up offer as well as picks but picks would be preference. Also happy to consider future picks.

 

 

Bumped

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, rackcs said:

AVT has been my dude all draft process, he's one of my personal favorites in the class. It's been nice to watch him rise up the board, always a very vindicating feeling for a draft enthusiast.

Noooo

I was hoping he would fall farther so I might make a move 

Great pick imo I only like Sewell more than him as far as OLine goes

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Plus you get the added versatility in his case. Probably can survive at T if the team ever needs him to

Yeah I'm not sure he could survive as an OT full time, especially after his arm measurements. But I think he could definitely bump out there in a pinch and do alright.

27 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Noooo

I was hoping he would fall farther so I might make a move 

Great pick imo I only like Sewell more than him as far as OLine goes

I've got Slater ahead of AVT as well and not by much. Very happy to add him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yeah I'm not sure he could survive as an OT full time, especially after his arm measurements. But I think he could definitely bump out there in a pinch and do alright.

I've got Slater ahead of AVT as well and not by much. Very happy to add him.

I have Slater ahead too. Both are going to be best on the interior going forward.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

I have Slater ahead too. Both are going to be best on the interior going forward.

I think Slater could be a very good OT with some upside to be close to elite. But he can be an elite OG pretty quickly.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mountainpd said:

My thoughts exactly.

 

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I think Slater could be a very good OT with some upside to be close to elite. But he can be an elite OG pretty quickly.

I think Slater is the 3rd best tackle in draft but best Guard.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

@mountainpd when the draft is over, can you post a list of the codenames and who they are for and everything? Very fun trying to figure out who you are talking about and stuff.

Heck, I say just post 'em now

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rackcs said:

@mountainpd when the draft is over, can you post a list of the codenames and who they are for and everything? Very fun trying to figure out who you are talking about and stuff.

Yeah no problem. My war room don’t listen to me much so talking to myself most of the time.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...