FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

See!  And Atlanta gets a defensive lineman that would have been a complete reach in the top 10 but is a great pick here!  Plus they picked up an All Pro offensive lineman!  Trade was great for them.

I've been targeting Jaelan Phillips for the Falcons second round pick for a while now. Then he goes and puts up one of the best pro days ever seen for an EDGE. So, that goes out the window. In real life, dude is going top 10.

I'm feeling good about the Falcons roster right now. Top 11 on offense is set for the most part. I really like Mike Davis here on his contract and don't feel rushed in getting a RB. OL is good. QB, WR, TE is all solid. 

Defense I'm worried about the secondary a bit, but I like my front 7 now. I think Fowler bounces back. Honestly, I'm gonna go BPA as best as I can moving forward though.

1 minute ago, scar988 said:

I've been targeting Jaelan Phillips for the Falcons second round pick for a while now. Then he goes and puts up one of the best pro days ever seen for an EDGE. So, that goes out the window. In real life, dude is going top 10.

great pick....

but since youre the Falcons, I have to hope he sucks now

3 minutes ago, scar988 said:

I had his name typed in twice but changed my mind.

good pick up.