FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

On 3/21/2021 at 3:28 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm not adjusting the Pats forfeited 3rd so the numbers will be "off" by one. We are all smart boys, we can figure that out.....

Saints and Raiders forfeited picks are reinstated. I still have to adjust the time slot times etc to reflect that.

I adjusted the doc to reflected the Raiders/Cards Rodney Hudson trade and the Raiders Seahawks Gabe Jackson trade.

@whodatOL @NYRaider @HoboRocket @animaltested please all check the doc to see that your picks look correct.

Are there any other IRL trades that have gone down recently, with 2021 picks that I am not thinking of?

Bit late with my response and not sure you already adjusted the doc but the 7th rounder is still marked as "forfeited"

3 hours ago, Ghostnote said:

Buck you don't want the vikings?

I was recruited to take them, but I'd rather be involved with the Jaguars so if someone wants to take over my spot as GM for the Vikings I'd be just fine with that.  Would you like to be their GM?

I tried to pawn off my duties as GM to any chiefs fan but so far no takers... Anyone want to release me from responsibility of the Chiefs... I will likely miss picks, haven't done much scouting and have very little knowledge of current rosters... Basically anyone willing to put any effort in at all would be an improvement over me.

4 minutes ago, Leoric said:

I tried to pawn off my duties as GM to any chiefs fan but so far no takers... Anyone want to release me from responsibility of the Chiefs... I will likely miss picks, haven't done much scouting and have very little knowledge of current rosters... Basically anyone willing to put any effort in at all would be an improvement over me.

I've heard that Patrick Mahomes is pretty bad. I'll take him and his awful contract off your hands, and I'm willing to give you the almighty Kyler Murray in return, but since he's so affordable I'm gonna need an additional 1st-round pick.

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

I've heard that Patrick Mahomes is pretty bad. I'll take him and his awful contract off your hands, and I'm willing to give you the almighty Kyler Murray in return, but since he's so affordable I'm gonna need an additional 1st-round pick.

I think this is an excellent starting point. I'm willing to pull the trigger. Arizona gets #15 and a 2032 1st round pick and KC gets Kyler Murray and Arizona's 2021-2031 1st round picks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

I was recruited to take them, but I'd rather be involved with the Jaguars so if someone wants to take over my spot as GM for the Vikings I'd be just fine with that.  Would you like to be their GM?

If you don’t want to do it. I’ve got someone waiting in the songs to take over a team. Let me know 

55 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If you don’t want to do it. I’ve got someone waiting in the songs to take over a team. Let me know 

Sure, if they want to do it, go for it.  I only signed up to help you out.  Otherwise, I'm GM'ing a team I'm not really interested anymore and I'm being shut out from my own team's draft.  If you need me, I'll do it.  Otherwise, if someone else wants to do it, that would be great for me.

18 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Sure, if they want to do it, go for it.  I only signed up to help you out.  Otherwise, I'm GM'ing a team I'm not really interested anymore and I'm being shut out from my own team's draft.  If you need me, I'll do it.  Otherwise, if someone else wants to do it, that would be great for me.

@bcb1213 do you want to take the Vikings?