FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

Just now, rackcs said:

Nah I'm good. I don't see this discussion getting productive at all so we'll just see what happens draft day. The unexpectedness is what makes the draft interesting so in the end who knows.

Mr. “Anything can happen on draft day so I won’t defend my take” guy.

19 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

personally, I dont like RBs in the 1st 

there are a lot of mocks with Etienne to the Bucs at 32 but i dont think he'll get past the Jets or Steelers 

If the guy is a true beast, I can understand it. 

17 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Mr. “Anything can happen on draft day so I won’t defend my take” guy.

He's trying to drop it and just let it go.  Why don't you do the same thing?  You've stated your case multiple times.  You don't have to be a jerk about it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Too spicy for my taste. #imissokudah

You should find out what player he loves on the roster and trade them to us for revenge.

I think Nate Gerry’s locker wasn’t cleared...you guys could have at it. Think I saw some jack links in there. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

You should find out what player he loves on the roster and trade them to us for revenge.

I think Nate Gerry’s locker wasn’t cleared...you guys could have at it. Think I saw some jack links in there. 

A spite trade.  I like it.

• Like 1

Ok, need some opinions here: So I, as the Eagles' GM, have been negotiating with the Browns. Their time has expired and their GM is nowhere to be found. I also posted this in the Browns' forum and got no response

This is where our correspondence left off.

Is this an agreed trade or should we just skip the Browns and the Ravens are OTC

9 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Oh shoot. Just figured out I gotta make the pick. If you wanna do both fourths and your six, that's my final offer if you happen to see it right now.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’m fine with 37, 107, 123 and 224 if you want to post it up 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ok, need some opinions here: So I, as the Eagles' GM, have been negotiating with the Browns. Their time has expired and their GM is nowhere to be found. I also posted this in the Browns' forum and got no response

This is where our correspondence left off.

Is this an agreed trade or should we just skip the Browns and the Ravens are OTC

I’m just watching but it appears to match the demands.   I don’t get a vote though lol.