FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ok, need some opinions here: So I, as the Eagles' GM, have been negotiating with the Browns. Their time has expired and their GM is nowhere to be found. I also posted this in the Browns' forum and got no response

This is where our correspondence left off.

Is this an agreed trade or should we just skip the Browns and the Ravens are OTC

hmm

idk i feel like unless he says he accepts, you cant do it, or else theres always that argument that they didnt give the final "OK"

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ok, need some opinions here: So I, as the Eagles' GM, have been negotiating with the Browns. Their time has expired and their GM is nowhere to be found. I also posted this in the Browns' forum and got no response

Is this an agreed trade or should we just skip the Browns and the Ravens are OTC

In my opinion: as you posted it in their forum and did not get a response, and absent a revocation from him, agreeing to his "final offer" should make the deal valid.

2 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

hmm

idk i feel like unless he says he accepts, you cant do it, or else theres always that argument that they didnt give the final "OK"

Although I largely agree, his absence from the forum makes the situation difficult. (Is he absent because he expected that the deal took effect, and forgot to confirm?)

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Unless he accepted its not a trade.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Both GM's must agree before it is processed

I'm accepting for the Browns. Nude pm'ed me and other war room members last night and we all agreed to the trade. Not sure why he didn't post it before he fell asleep.

• Like 2