FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, Louis Friend said:

According to Schefty’s sources, Bashem almost got put on academic probation due to missing too many classes from excessive kneecap splurges all night.

Yeah he was arrested for kneecap possession in early 2019 but had been on the straight and narrow recently

this is gonna send him off the wagon again 

7 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

Yeah he was arrested for kneecap possession in early 2019 but had been on the straight and narrow recently

this is gonna send him off the wagon again 

This was a huge factor in the pick. Campbell was literally snacking on kneecaps in nervous fashion as picks were being made in the 2nd round, hoping he would fall.

12 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

But how is his appetite for knee caps @TL-TwoWinsAway?

A borderline obsession, really. Morning and night, off the field, between plays... it's hard to keep him away from 'em. We fell in love immediately.

1 hour ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

at this point i'd be surprised if in RL you guys dont trade up to get a QB , your FO has not minced words when it comes to the QB position

i would guess youd want to get to 4 tho, imo Mac Jones wouldnt be much of an upgrade over Locke, if at all

I actually will be surprised if we trade up with the rumors I'm reading.

A good number of players in our team is on the last year of their deals and the coaching staff could be on the hot seat. Hard to see Paton drafting a QB just because the guys is a QB and with 3 guys going 1-2-3, the likelihood of a guy Paton sees as a big improvement over Lock get smaller and smaller.

My guess is way more likely we trade down and grab picks for next year and target guys like Ojulari, Oweh, Asante Samuel, Zaven Collins, Javonte Williams to build a core of player for a new staff and QB as soon as 22 if the season goes bad in 21. 

There is a lot of players in our team that won't be back with us if Fangio isn't the HC next year.