FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The order these tackles are going off the board is.......interesting

Which parts? I don't agree with a lot of the order either to some extent, but a lot of these are interchangeable in certain eyes for certain reasons. 

3 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Which parts? I don't agree with a lot of the order either to some extent, but a lot of these are interchangeable in certain eyes for certain reasons. 

Leatherwood over Cosmi, Eickenberg and one other T to be drafted is noteworthy to me. Carmen over two guys still on the board is big yikes......

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Leatherwood over Cosmi, Eickenberg and one other T to be drafted is noteworthy to me. Carmen over two guys still on the board is big yikes......

Yes to the bolded. I almost took Cosmi at 20 - maybe a reach but I am high on him. 

I'm on the exact same page as you. 

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I had Eichenberg and one other guy pretty evenly rated, but we liked Liam as a better fit at RT for the Raiders.

17 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I was shocked when I saw those numbers. It made me sour on him. 

Yeah, like he’s not awful but there are other TEs that could develop into more later on, it’s an odd class. One mega star, one solid guy, then a sea of developmental dudes. Brevin sits in the middle as a guy who’s a little more ready but probably not going to be a standout long term.

2nd is a bit rich. But I definitely get the need for a TE for you guys.

1 minute ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

fify

Nah, Patty F is legit good. There would be more hype around him if he wasn't being compared to the unicorn of Kyle Pitts.

I like Brevin, I never care about testing numbers and care less about them this year. There are two other middle round TE's that I like, but then after that it is straight garbage. 

• Like 1

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Nah, Patty F is legit good. There would be more hype around him if he wasn't being compared to the unicorn of Kyle Pitts.

I like Brevin, I never care about testing numbers and care less about them this year. There are two other middle round TE's that I like, but then after that it is straight garbage. 

Definitely agree with the bolded, I considered him at 40, he's underrated for sure and going to make some team very happy.

But imo the rest of the guys at TE are all just developmental