FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

Just now, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Definitely agree with the bolded, I considered him at 40, he's underrated for sure and going to make some team very happy.

But imo the rest of the guys at TE are all just developmental 

I guess maybe because for the Eagles' they need a #2 TE, so I like Brevin and 2 other guys in middle rounds a lot for that role on the Eagles. But I wouldn't take Brevin this high

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Nah, Patty F is legit good. There would be more hype around him if he wasn't being compared to the unicorn of Kyle Pitts.

I like Brevin, I never care about testing numbers and care less about them this year. There are two other middle round TE's that I like, but then after that it is straight garbage. 

I have Brevin over Pat. We will see how that ages.

• Like 1

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

I guess maybe because for the Eagles' they need a #2 TE, so I like Brevin and 2 other guys in middle rounds a lot for that role on the Eagles. But I wouldn't take Brevin this high

How come you guys like TEs so much??😂

When I saw earlier mocks I would see Pitts or a QB to the Eagles constantly. Which idk I find insane. Goedert is a beast I am of the opinion teams don't really need 2 great TEs. If you have 1 stud , all you need is a decent guy to back him up or that is good at blocking imo. I think the Eagles O could make any average TE look better than they are since its one of the more TE centric offenses.

Just now, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

How come you guys like TEs so much??😂

When I saw earlier mocks I would see Pitts or a QB to the Eagles constantly. Which idk I find insane. Goedert is a beast I am of the opinion teams don't really need 2 great TEs. If you have 1 stud , all you need is a decent guy to back him up or that is good at blocking imo. I think the Eagles O could make any average TE look better than they are since its one of the more TE centric offenses.

The Pitts thing was more that the Eagles desperately need offensive weapons and Pitts is so good. The thought was take him and figure it out. Now, I think the Eagles look for a decent #2 TE somewhere. 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Mayfield was one of the T I was referring to. I like him better than Leatherwood and for sure Carmen.

I have first round grade on Mayfield. Highest rated player by a distance from what was left. Great pick by the Colts.

• Like 1

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Mayfield was one of the T I was referring to. I like him better than Leatherwood and for sure Carmen.

I almost went Mayfield, FWIW. Reason I went Carman > the others is this: A. Give me a guy who's been blocking for one of the better offenses in college football the past two seasons and has held his own against elite talent on the biggest stages. Experience matters. That also rules out Walker Little who spent 2019 injured and 2020 not playing, from my understanding. Yeah, no thanks. Also, the Titans have Taylor Lewan on LT. We'd play Carman at RT, where his run blocking will help us out. I think he fits the offense we're going to be running better. So, there's my explanation. Hope you like it. Be glad I didn't draft Carli Lloyd like I was going to .