FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

16 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Currently double checking if a previous offer is still on the table. 

But still interested in talking other others. 

I have a player or two in mind, so if everything falls apart, Ill pick.

I'd love to. But we don't have the ammo to make anything happen. The downside to having answered our biggest off-season question, at least for one year. It's a blessing and a curse

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Mayfield was one of the T I was referring to. I like him better than Leatherwood and for sure Carmen.

Inclined to agree completely. I personally have Leatherwood ranked as probably the most over-rated T in this class. Keep seeing him at 45 or better. I like him maybe mid-3rd. 

With our pick I was a bit torn between Radunz and Mayfield. Re-watched some tape last night hoping to answer that completely. Pluses for Radunz were that he's already playing LT and he's more athletic in space clearly. But for NFL strength and angles, Mayfield just looks more like an NFL tackle. He's physical and a bit of nasty. Michigan has their share of successes too.

It's just more of a projection for Radunz. Had a great senior bowl week though. Got my attention. Wouldn't be very shocked if Ballard and co. actually go Radunz at 21 in late April.  He would probably trade back once first. 

Edited by RTTRUTH