FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, RTTRUTH said:

Welcome to the waiting circle (4.22 for me next).

Would you believe running something similar on another site I landed Felton at 7.20 for the Colts?? That group isn’t as disciplined in their scouting as this one, clearly.
I actually like his future more at WR than RB honestly 

Got him in the 7th in TCMD as well on here. Just a crazy class with all the guys that didn't play last year and those later rounds if someone likes another player just ahead players tend to drop till value gets out of hand.

2 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Got him in the 7th in TCMD as well on here. Just a crazy class with all the guys that didn't play last year and those later rounds if someone likes another player just ahead players tend to drop till value gets out of hand.

damn , was that before the senior bowl? i know i reached a little bit but damn 😅

• Like 1

Just now, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

damn , was that before the senior bowl? i know i reached a little bit but damn 😅

No that just finished when sign-ups started for this. But its so hard to determine where to put these guys and while you may have a 3rd round grade on him someone else may have a 4th or 5th. The first 60 or so picks i think there is more concensus than there will be from the third onwards just like the real draft honestly. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

No that just finished when sign-ups started for this. But its so hard to determine where to put these guys and while you may have a 3rd round grade on him someone else may have a 4th or 5th. The first 60 or so picks i think there is more concensus than there will be from the third onwards just like the real draft honestly. 

true

the whole draft is going to be that way imo 

going to be really interesting to see which guys drop IRL 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

true

the whole draft is going to be that way imo 

going to be really interesting to see which guys drop IRL 

There's always 1 "medical" in the real draft that drops somebody further than any of us would believe.

Personally I'm kind of curious about Jackson Carman, and Joe Tryon due to earlier discussions. I see Tryon mentioned in a glowing fashion many places. His tape just didn't blow me away like it seems to have for other people. 

Another one that's fun during draft day is to see if your "sleepers" get snagged much higher than consensus. Always such a vindication if one comes through for you

2 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

Ahhh I knew tremble wasn't going last 

I was hoping though

I like Tremble too. His run-blocking is savage. And the athleticism gives him an outside chance of being the next George Kittle...or a how the F^$% did we miss this guy steal outside the top 50-60.

Landing spot could be important for him

Edited by RTTRUTH
  • Like 1

That's 3 ++ for Cox. 

I will play the detractor. I wasn't real impressed with his tape. I know it's a passing league, but his run D just didn't impress me at all. He got washed out too often, and his diagnose skills didn't wow me. Even against the pass, I've seen some impressive plays, but I didn't see elite awareness in that regard. He will be an interesting pro for me. Either make me look smart or real dumb, lol.

Obvious athlete though (sacrifice a little toughness however).