FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Not one bit.

the market inefficiency is taking the known over the unknown. Scherff is a known badass at the position. The Falcons needed a 5th offensive lineman, so why not add an All-Pro at the position to a line that would benefit heavily from it instead of a TON of draft picks.

Edited by scar988

Hate that trade for Atlanta. Terrible value right there IMO. I get draft picks can be overrated, but an older guard with injury issues isn't worth the equivalent of the 16th pick in the draft. A 2nd this year and a 1st next year would have been much better IMO.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, winitall said:

Hate that trade for Atlanta. Terrible value right there IMO. I get draft picks can be overrated, but an older guard with injury issues isn't worth the equivalent of the 16th pick in the draft. A 2nd this year and a 1st next year would have been much better IMO.

I understand your thinking. But to me, shoring up the offensive line with an All-Pro made way too much sense.

29 minutes ago, scar988 said:

I understand your thinking. But to me, shoring up the offensive line with an All-Pro made way too much sense.

I totally get adding Scherff, he definitely shores up the OL for you. I just think you probably could have gotten a 2022 1st in addition to him. 

@HoboRocket@scar988@Trentwannabe@baltimoreRebel@BringinDaPain@Johnny Nix@cortes02@NudeTayne@MikeT14@D82@BowserBroncos@Superduperman@MaximusGluteus@RTTRUTH@JiffyJag@NYRaider@carrolljcmc@sparky151@mountainpd@Ghostnote@whodatOL@ny92mike@rackcs@KingOfNewYork@EaglesPeteC@Cbrunn@Forge @Justone2 @N4L @JIllg@animaltested@BucsDraftGeek47@SpacemanSpiff@MKnight82@jch1911@Kirill@bcb1213

Friendly reminder that the draft starts TOMORROW! March 29th at 11am EST. Bookmark the link below and check your time slots:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13qq5rz3FTI2PWNqBAakeZ6qMGDCr9n23uLtVN1pr_HA/edit?ts=603491f7#gid=1499798722

You will be skipped if when the next time slot rolls up, so please make sure you or someone from your war room is available! 

Pete is going to unlock the Draft thread later today officially putting JAX and @JiffyJag OTC!

Let'S Go Girls GIF by Miss America - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Is the Jets time slot at 11am to 12pm or does it start right after the Jags pick. 

Normally your finish time stays the same so people can plan.

So you get from when Jags pick or when your time slot starts whichever is earlier until your time slot finishes.

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Washington would never have agreed to that 

In this? I get that. IRL? That would be the cost. Let’s look at recent real trade ups:

Dolphins/Niners: 3 for 12, 2022 1st, 2022 3rd, 2023 1st

Dolphins/Eagles: 6, 156 for 12, 123, 2022 1st

Colts/Jets: 3 for 6, 37, 49, 2019 2nd

Tampa Bay/Buffalo: 7, 256 for 12, 53, 56

There is no way you can look at those 4 trades and tell me Scherff is equal value there, when you were selling him in this for a 2nd round pick. You got A+++ value.