FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Thoughts on the Giants draft?

Draft Picks

We were able to trade down a few spots in the first round to acquire a late 3rd and 4th.

• 1st Rnd - Pick 15 | Overall: 15 | NYG selects Alijah Vera-Tucker - G
  • 2nd Rnd - Pick 10 | Overall: 42 | NYG selects Elijah Moore - WR
  • 3rd Rnd - Pick 12 | Overall: 76 | NYG selects Josh Myers - C
  • 3rd Rnd - Pick 33 | Overall: 97 | NYG selects Tyler Shelvin - DT
  • 4th Rnd - Pick 11 | Overall: 117 | NYG selects Michael Carter - RB
  • 4th Rnd - Pick 34 | Overall: 140 | New York Giants
  • 5th Rnd - Pick 10 | Overall: 155 | New York Giants
  • 6th Rnd - Pick 12 | Overall: 196 | New York Giants
  • 6th Rnd - Pick 17 | Overall: 201 | New York Giants

Got a love the pics of AVT, Carter, and Myers at center.

I like the Moore pick, but I’m not as high on him as some people are. Should steal Shepherds job out from under him in no time.

I did honestly laugh a bit when you took Shelvin. I just thought how many nose tackles do these guys need?

But I’m guessing he is sort of a replacement for Tomlinson. 

I like it all in all. As a team that has had two whole picks so far, it’s tough not to be a little jealous

Just now, NudeTayne said:

This is about what I expect to happen in real life, tbh. I could see all these guys on the Giants draft board.

Yeah...I'm really hoping that the Giants do trade down a few spots just like what @rackcs was able to do here and draft Tucker to man the LG position and perhaps even trade up a few spots to get back in the late first to land one of the top edge rushers.  We tried to do something similar with this mock it just didn't work out.  

Thanks

4 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Got a love the pics of AVT, Carter, and Myers at center.

I like the Moore pick, but I’m not as high on him as some people are. Should steal Shepherds job out from under him in no time.

I did honestly laugh a bit when you took Shelvin. I just thought how many nose tackles do these guys need?

But I’m guessing he is sort of a replacement for Tomlinson. 

I like it all in all. As a team that has had two whole picks so far, it’s tough not to be a little jealous

Thanks for the feedback...Oh man yeah that's gotta suck when you don't have picks in these mocks.  We didn't have too many until we traded down in the first round.

LOL...The way I'm seeing the Shelvin pick is that the value was too good to pass on that late in the 3rd round.  It also allows D. Lawrence to play more LDE with a heavy rotation.  Giants also use a multi front so I believe the big bodies are needed.

Again thanks for the feedback.

• Like 1

Just now, Karnage84 said:

You could just give @TL-TwoWinsAway and the Lions #1 overall and call it a day. 

LOL...Yeah you guys have had a solid draft.  Was looking at your picks earlier.  Giants would have been more than happy if we landed A. Samuel and Basham.  Really nice value in landing those players where you did.

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

LOL...Yeah you guys have had a solid draft.  Was looking at your picks earlier.  Giants would have been more than happy if we landed A. Samuel and Basham.  Really nice value in landing those players where you did.

I'm just looking out for you guys, trying to help you save some time. 

I'm really liking Moore and Shelvin. Those are two impact players. 

Do you guys need a LB? We have a guy that Joe Judge should like in Tavai.