2021 - New York Giants FFMD II War Room

ny92mike

I'm for Elijah Moore here. I think even in this strong of a WR class, he's a first round talent. I like him more than Terrace Marshall. I think the value is too good here, and I think that iOL/iDL value with our 3rd round picks is gonna be great. That's just my opinion.

I'll admit I'm higher on Basham than most people, but that's because I think about the roles he could play in Graham's defense as a 280 pound guy who is that strong who runs and moves the way he does. He's got fantastic physical traits, and although 2020 wasn't good for him, 2019 was great. That's enough for me with a defensive staff who knows how to coach. Still going Moore here though.

• Like 2

Just now, minutemancl said:

I'm for Elijah Moore here. I think even in this strong of a WR class, he's a first round talent. I like him more than Terrace Marshall. I think the value is too good here, and I think that iOL/iDL value with our 3rd round picks is gonna be great. That's just my opinion.

I'll admit I'm higher on Basham than most people, but that's because I think about the roles he could play in Graham's defense as a 280 pound guy who is that strong who runs and moves the way he does. He's got fantastic physical traits, and although 2020 wasn't good for him, 2019 was great. That's enough for me with a defensive staff who knows how to coach. Still going Moore here though.

Yeah, I do like Basham, I just think we can get similar players at a little bit better value later on. And I'm still trying to work out a small trade down but the negotiations I've had have been falling through so far. So I'll probably wait till about 12 to see what offers come in then go with Moore.

• Like 1

Haven't heard anything back from you guys on if this updated trade block works for you guys but here is what I'm thinking.

Giants updated trade block.

• TE - Kaden Smith / 5th round value
  • FB - Elijhaa Penny / 7th round value
  • WR - Sterling Shepard / late 2nd / early 3rd round value
  • OLB - Lorenzo Carter / late 3rd / early 4th round value

Also considering adding Engram to the list but trading him would force us to draft a replacement.  If this listing doesn't work for you guys just let me know and I'll remove or add to the list.

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

So I won't be around much tonight and tomorrow. I'll make sure to get on when it's our time to pick but if you guys want to discuss potential options for the pick I will take them all into account when I get on tomorrow.

I'll get you my options tomorrow.

So we've got about an hour till we're OTC. I don't have my big board available to me right now but I know a lot of the guys I was looking at have gone recently. Let me know of any guys you all are looking at. I'll be on again a little before the pick and will update my bb then and give a few thoughts. 

47 minutes ago, rackcs said:

So we've got about an hour till we're OTC. I don't have my big board available to me right now but I know a lot of the guys I was looking at have gone recently. Let me know of any guys you all are looking at. I'll be on again a little before the pick and will update my bb then and give a few thoughts. 

I'd be fine with the following picks.  Several of the prospects that I was eyeing have already been drafted.  

Josh Myers, C

Jaylen Twyman, DT

Aaron Banks, G

Jay Tufele, DT

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Myers is definitely very nice value here, didn't realize he was available. He's a guy I'd be happy if the Steelers drafted in the 2nd.

Not a fan of Turner myself but I haven't really had the time to scout.  I'd be happy with Myers as our offensive line could use help still.