Eagles Sign S Anthony Harris (Min); 1 yr deal

DeSean Jackson

8 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Wow we did something.... and it wasn't a bad look? That's nice lol. I like it though. It's a good cheap deal for the Eagles when we don't have the spending power right now and it gives Harris a chance to hit the market in 2022 when there will be a lot more money.

Yup and if he's good for us we'll have a lot more money and will have first crack at giving him an extension. I could see him being with us for like 3 or 4 years.

4 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

I meant Nfc east. Hurts showed good things. You’d really pick Daniel Jones over him? 

I'd take Dak over him in a 1000th of a second. He was #2 QB in fantasy before he went down. Hurts ain't ever putting up those #'s with any sort of consistency. He didn't at Bama when he had 4 future 1st round pick wr's playing with him, and he won't even if we get him both Kyle Pitts and Jamar Chase, and trade for Allen Robinson. Hurts isn't a volume passer that's going to throw for 4500 yards and 30+ td's. Dak was easily going to do that last year, and I bet he heals better than Wentz did.  I don't think Dak is a top 5 QB, but he's far and away a better QB RIGHT NOW than Hurts.

Edited by Jeezla

8 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'd take Dak over him in a 1000th of a second. He was #2 QB in fantasy before he went down. Hurts ain't ever putting up those #'s with any sort of consistency. He didn't at Bama when he had 4 future 1st round pick wr's playing with him, and he won't even if we get him both Kyle Pitts and Jamar Chase, and trade for Allen Robinson. Hurts isn't a volume passer that's going to throw for 4500 yards and 30+ td's. Dak was easily going to do that last year, and I bet he heals better than Wentz did.  I don't think Dak is a top 5 QB, but he's far and away a better QB RIGHT NOW than Hurts.

I think hurts would be just as good if not better in the Cowboys offense. Dak won’t have his legs under him next year. Jalen in the cardinals game with the weapons he had showed more then Dak did in his best game this year I think. We have the best shot at the division if we get chase and adore jackson 

9 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I do think that Hurts has the potential to be the second best QB in the division this year though. I'd almost say I wouldn't be surprised by it.

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

I do think that Hurts has the potential to be the second best QB in the division this year though. I'd almost say I wouldn't be surprised by it.

so do I, but he also has the potential to be the worst

7 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Harris, McLeod, Wallace, Slay, Jackson, Maddox I think would be the best in the division.

Agree! Without Jackson, it’s tough to be confident because Maddox would be the #2 and unknown who is #3 at CB.

We’ve solved the safety issue with 3-4 safeties between McLeod/Harris/Wallace/Epps. The #2 CB can be solved with Jackson, or a 1st/2nd round draft pick. 

Edited by Wentz2Ertz

4 hours ago, Wentz2Ertz said:

Agree! Without Jackson, it’s tough to be confident because Maddox would be the #2 and unknown who is #3 at CB.

We’ve solved the safety issue with 3-4 safeties between McLeod/Harris/Wallace/Epps. The #2 CB can be solved with Jackson, or a 1st/2nd round draft pick. 

Just gotta hope he doesn't sign with NYG. I'd be pretty livid if he does. I assume Maddox will move back to the slot. I'd hope the Eagles see it that way too on account of last season's failed experiment outside. He has the potential to be a top slot guy imo. And yes Epps too showed some flashes. I still want to draft a safety high though. And a corner or two. Gotta really fortify that back end.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Just gotta hope he doesn't sign with NYG. I'd be pretty livid if he does. I assume Maddox will move back to the slot. I'd hope the Eagles see it that way too on account of last season's failed experiment outside. He has the potential to be a top slot guy imo. And yes Epps too showed some flashes. I still want to draft a safety high though. And a corner or two. Gotta really fortify that back end.

Asante Samuel Jr and Parish Ford :)