Eagles Sign S Anthony Harris (Min); 1 yr deal

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Only negative with Inside the Birds is how long it takes them to get into it sometimes. You can see the pain on Geoff’s face when Caplan goes into the 3rd+ story or recap.

Caplan has gotten slightly better at not talking down to the audience so much. “Listen folks..”

If you drink every time he says "folks", you'd be hammered so fast....

3 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I subscribe to ITB, No Huddle Show, Locked on NFL draft (it's Solak's show), Draft Dudes (TDN guys), BWF, Locked On Eagles podcast, Eagle Eye, BGN. I'm still subbed to Go Birds radio but no idea what happened to them, they last recorded on October 24th. ITB does football at 4 with 97.3FM South Jersey every weekday so I youtube that.

Go Birds I think ended because Jon Barchard went on to do his own show. I didn´t like the guy very much, he was/is a massive homer.

16 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Go Birds I think ended because Jon Barchard went on to do his own show. I didn´t like the guy very much, he was/is a massive homer.

Well they continued it after he left with James Seltzer and Eliot-Shorr Parks, but they kinda just stopped mid season for some reason. I actually liked that show.

19 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

ESP is what happened to them. Jeez, that guy is the literal worst. Hit that big unsubscribed button on that one

I also unsubscribed to the Locked on Eagles. Those guys just ain't it. 

I actually liked it I didn't mind ESP different perspective and I liked Seltzer for the most part. And Locked on Eagles is my last resort show when I used up all my other resources.

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I actually liked it I didn't mind ESP different perspective and I liked Seltzer for the most part. And Locked on Eagles is my last resort show when I used up all my other resources.

ESP has absolutely zero idea what he is talking about but acts like he is the smartest most locked in reporter on the beat and it is painful

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Go Birds was such dumb WIP / homer stuff I couldn’t ever get into it. It’s just like I know we have better conversations here and people actually understand things.

Barchard always came off as snakey even before he screwed BLG over.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

ESP has absolutely zero idea what he is talking about but acts like he is the smartest most locked in reporter on the beat and it is painful

Some of his questions are hilarious, love when the coaches/players don’t let it slide and make fun of him.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Go Birds was such dumb WIP / homer stuff I couldn’t ever get into it. It’s just like I know we have better conversations here and people actually understand things.

Barchard always came off as snakey even before he screwed BLG over.

What happened there? I remember there was massive drama on twitter over that split. 

3 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

What happened there? I remember there was massive drama on twitter over that split. 

They brought their stuff to WIP, the original BGN Pod would have their radio stuff on it. As Barchard grew he did more stuff with WIP. When WIP was bought by another company, Barchard & Co cut ties with BLG and the BGN brand but took his podcast. That’s at least how I remember it. I thing it wasn’t something Barchard particularly went out of his way to stop or maybe even was part of it happening given the salt levels of BLG.

Our media/blogs are so dramatic. 

• Like 1