Browns sign DL Malik Jackson

JoshBooty

This feels like a panic signing.  Obligatory name recognition signing of over the bill player that just isn’t good any more.

deayne Bowe Willie McGinest type of signing for us.

I like the resigning of Higgins and Smith.  Meh to Jojo.

I love the DBs and LB that we signed.  Meh to Takk and Jackson.

we are going to either need home runs on the DLine in the draft or guys to step up.

4 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

This feels like a panic signing.  Obligatory name recognition signing of over the bill player that just isn’t good any more.

deayne Bowe Willie McGinest type of signing for us.

I like the resigning of Higgins and Smith.  Meh to Jojo.

I love the DBs and LB that we signed.  Meh to Takk and Jackson.

we are going to either need home runs on the DLine in the draft or guys to step up.

Only 12-13 DTs had more QB hits than him last year. How is this a panic signing? It’s the signing of a solid vet DT who can be disruptive, especially if he gets to play between Garrett and Richardson. 

the difference with what your saying, Bowe, Willie Mac, were over paid past their prime talents, brought in to be the top guy at their position group. Malik didn’t get top tier dollars and wasn’t brought to be the best Lineman... 

• Like 1

Just now, buno67 said:

Only 12-13 DTs had more QB hits than him last year. How is this a panic signing? It’s the signing of a solid vet DT who can be disruptive, especially if he gets to play between Garrett and Richardson. 

the difference with what your saying, Bowe, Willie Mac, were over paid past their prime talents, brought in to be the top guy at their position group. Malik didn’t get top tier dollars and wasn’t brought to be the best Lineman... 

QUIT ENGAGING WITH HIM!!!!

And that goes for everyone else here too!!!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

QUIT ENGAGING WITH HIM!!!!

And that goes for everyone else here too!!!

Who made you the boss of literally anyone. Sounds like hurt feelings to me.  🤷🏻‍♂️
I, the grand Pooba of FF command that DD be exiled.  I have spoken you shall listen.

I hope that you realize how 5th grade playground level that comment was.  If not, now ya do.