1st Round QB: The Last Piece of the Puzzle?

3 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I honestly don't know how to feel about that

Probably should. Dude is the best QB in the draft. Aside from that, he grew up in Atlanta, and the Falcons should be looking at him with their pick. What if they stick with Matt Ryan? Looks bad. Also Falcons have to be reconsidering their process with all the clamoring and urgency by organizations like the Niners and Patriots with Kraft more of a presence than ever. Arthur Blank has some general business sense and it wouldn't surprise me if he is having a similar influence as Kraft has reportedly had recently.

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

If it is for anyone other than Fields or Kyle Pitts. It isn't worth it for #4. Trade up into the bottom half of the top 10 if you want Waddle, Chase, or Horn. Stay at 15 and there are plenty of great prospects available. 

Possible it could be for fields. Not impossible the niners are going to go Lance

38 minutes ago, Forge said:

Possible it could be for fields. Not impossible the niners are going to go Lance

I'm saying if the Pats trade up inside the top 4 or 5 for anyone other than Fields or Pitts... blah. Not worth it. I wouldn't be upset with Chase, Lance, Slater, or Horn but is it worth it for what it costs to get there for those prospects? No. To take Sewell, Mac Jones, or Waddle at 4 is highly questionable to me if for no other reason than value for those positions this year and how I view them as prospects relative to the draft investment.

• Like 1
On 4/14/2021 at 3:03 AM, DoleINGout said:

I'm saying if the Pats trade up inside the top 4 or 5 for anyone other than Fields or Pitts... blah. Not worth it. I wouldn't be upset with Chase, Lance, Slater, or Horn but is it worth it for what it costs to get there for those prospects? No. To take Sewell, Mac Jones, or Waddle at 4 is highly questionable to me if for no other reason than value for those positions this year and how I view them as prospects relative to the draft investment.

100%

If a trade up occurs it has to be for a QB.