FFMD21 WFT War Room - Draft Starts 3/29

MKnight82

1 hour ago, mountainpd said:

If you guys are looking to trade Montez Sweat. Give me a holla

I can’t see any reason to do that but these guys may think differently. Too me I think he’s going to be a premier player going forward I don’t sell him low at all I think he and Chase have put up not only their lowest totals moving forward I think there’s a huge jump coming for both trading is a mistake IMO. 

7 hours ago, LoganF89 said:

I’m talking to the browns GM about a possible trade to 26

he wants 51, 74, 124, and AGG

I was thinking a sweat like deal this year and next years 2nd and AGG

or 51, 74, and AGG

any thoughts? They are OTC now

I wouldn't give up a future 2nd rounder. I'm assuming this would be for Zaven Collins or Najee Harris. I think he's a tier above the LBs in available in the 2nd round. He hasn't ran his forty time yet so people are still hesitate on him. If you think we have a lot of holes to fill then I'd stay pat. It's a buyers market right now as I think a lot of teams want to trade down. I'd be fine with the trade as you get value for AGG  I'm not in love with giving up the 4th rounder though.

7 hours ago, LoganF89 said:

I’m talking to the browns GM about a possible trade to 26

he wants 51, 74, 124, and AGG

I was thinking a sweat like deal this year and next years 2nd and AGG

or 51, 74, and AGG

any thoughts? They are OTC now

I’m ok staying where we are at but let’s see what the rest of the war room says.

I would stay put.

It’s one thing to do a Sweat deal for an edge player, it’s another thing altogether to make that kind of investment in a 4-3 OLB. It’s just not a premium position, so he would have to be a legitimate star at the position to justify giving up that bevy of picks. If he was a true MLB, I’d do it — but I think we can get quality OLB play for a lower cost. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

10 4, I was mostly reaching out to just see what the cost was.

browns still value Njokue for a 3rd, I don’t think he’s worth that at all. 

regardless I think we get a solid player in the 2nd

Thats what you’re supposed to do, bring options to the war room and we discuss.  Good job.

3 hours ago, offbyone said:

If they like AGG so much, what about packaging him + one of our 3rd rounders to move into the second round?

I don’t think they really like him I think it’s more of just needing a depth receiver, they were basically gonna swap him with Mack Wilson 

But.... what would you all think of AGG for Mack Wilson? 

our WR depth chart

Mclaurin, Samuel, Humphries, Harmon, C.Sims, S. Sims, AGG and I imagine we draft a WR some time in the draft as well

we could use depth at LB and Wilson did have a good rookie year, he got hurt before the season started and seemed to struggle with coverage a bit before getting benched but that could be injury related. He could be good depth 

Edited by LoganF89

32 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

But.... what would you all think of AGG for Mack Wilson? 

our WR depth chart

Mclaurin, Samuel, Humphries, Harmon, C.Sims, S. Sims, AGG and I imagine we draft a WR some time in the draft as well

we could use depth at LB and Wilson did have a good rookie year, he got hurt before the season started and seemed to struggle with coverage a bit before getting benched but that could be injury related. He could be good depth 

I'd be ok with that Swap unless it really clicked for AGG don't see him beating out Harmon or Cam Sims,and think Wright even has a edge on him with his ST roles