FFMD21 WFT War Room - Draft Starts 3/29

MKnight82

27 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Are those in order?

Yes.  I think so.  Maybe you move Cox up because of need and Holland should move down.

But I would probably take one of the two olinemen.  Davis instantly takes Scherff's spot and has the same upside and player profile.  I know you are going to say we got Flowers, but Flowers should be playing LG.  Carman is the new LT but he requires a little seasoning.

1 minute ago, offbyone said:

Yes.  I think so.  Maybe you move Cox up because of need and Holland should move down.

But I would probably take one of the two olinemen.  Davis instantly takes Scherff's spot and has the same upside and player profile.  I know you are going to say we got Flowers, but Flowers should be playing LG.  Carman is the new LT but he requires a little seasoning.

My issue with taking a Guard this high is that I really would like to give Saahdiq Charles the opportunity to win one of the starting roles.  

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

We're scheduled to pick tonight, we really need to figure out who we want to pick at 51. 

The players I would be interested in, in no particular order: 

LB Dylan Moses, G Wyatt Davis, WR Amon-Ra St Brown, TE Pat Freiermuth, LB Jabril Cox, CB Asante Samuel Jr, 

Pat at that point is fine by me. Moses would do well. Not a fan of St Brown as much. Samuel off the board.

I'd add Samuel Cosmi to the list. 

21 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Personally yes.  I know Jordan is a better athlete but I'm looking for a guy that can block and catch. 

I mean I completely see where you all are coming from, I guess the way I’m looking at it is more offensive production, I believe Logan Thomas is only under contract for this season and I think he will be like 31 so that was my reasoning