FFMD21 WFT War Room - Draft Starts 3/29

MKnight82

3 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

Yes, just checking in to see what they will offer, he said the guy they were interested in was just picked but will be in touch

basically if the board has plenty that we are interested in It could be wise to trade down and add more picks

im ok staying as well but it’s worth listening in on offers. 

just gauging the value that’s all, will post in here what he offers if they do offer anything for us to discuss

I’m ok trading down, and I’m several beers in so I’m cool with you negotiating.

11 minutes ago, taylor made said:

We already have two 3rd round picks so I don't see the reason to trade down with who might be on the board. But if you get an offer that blows your socks off I guess you have to consider it

We don’t have a consensus player to take here though 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

We don’t have a consensus player to take here though 

That does seem to be the case. There is a decent amount of top talent on the board though. It might be hard to get a consensus. Perhaps focus on a position? I think Wyatt Davis has been a name that most at one point has mentioned. But you've seemed to have changed your mind on him as its gotten closer toward our pick?  Let's see what the next couples picks will be.

1 hour ago, LoganF89 said:

Green Bay reaches out about a trade up depending how the board looks

I would stay where we are at.  Green Bay will put us at bottom of 3rd round.  I think we should take a player.   

We might not have a consensus but in 23 picks all the top players might be gone.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, offbyone said:

I would stay where we are at.  Green Bay will put us at bottom of 3rd round.  I think we should take a player.   

We might not have a consensus but in 23 picks all the top players might be gone.

They offered 62 and 135